Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

How do you justify goblin and gnome warriors

Seriously, how can a gnome even carry a massive two handed axe. Also why would they even WANT to be warriors? Goblins and gnomes both seem like the smart and cunning type of race, not the furious berserker.

Goblins are the same size as dwarves, should dwarves be warriors?

Magic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Every single culture has "big" guys who carry clubs and hit stuff with them.

Warriors are the most basic class, take big heavy stick, hit other guy with big heavy stick till he dies.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Put on big heavy armor.....check!
    Swing around big heavy weapons.....check!

Yep...warriors

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Every single culture has "big" guys
    Oh the irony

10+ Year Old Account
    have you seen concept art of gnomes they have tons of muscle ofcourse they should be able to lift a sword/axe :P

Gnome and goblin warriors failed engineering school. They got so pissed off they developed a rage bar...nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by superball View Post
    Seriously, how can a gnome even carry a massive two handed axe. Also why would they even WANT to be warriors? Goblins and gnomes both seem like the smart and cunning type of race, not the furious berserker.
    You are honestly questioning size to strength ratios in a fantasy game that has people casting fireballs and such from their hands? Hell, I find it more believable that Goblin's and Gnomes can wield those weapons. Size has no bearing on rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shotrey View Post
    Have you seen the muscales on a Dwarf?
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yoda...

in a game where you accept that goblins and gnomes exist at all and do magic you nit pick over what sharp pieces of metal they can lift?

I honestly See Gnome Hunters more than I can see Gnome Warriors.

Well, I can't justify gnomes being warriors. But I can justify Goblins. I doubt their the strongest warriors. A male human is probably significantly stronger than them but, they are still much stronger than Gnomes. I think they could be able to handle heavy armor and a two handed weapon.

Because its just as funny to see a gnome lifting a huge axe as it is to watch a gnome tanking a freaking huge dragon.

That, and anybody can be a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by shotrey View Post
    Except the fact that dwarves are very, very strong in lore. Despite their small size, they are very dense and very muscular. They are significantly stronger than even Humans and are comparable to Tauren in strength. Goblins, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by superball View Post
    You assume all warriors are furious berserkers.

There is simply nothing more funny then watching a gnome warrior coming at you full speed with charge, and barly able to keep that giant axe/sword/mace under control haha.
    Oh hi

Deleted
    I don't need to justify it at all. Every race has their own warriors, protectors of their kind, who use no magical abilities but strength of their arms. Yes, strength, some gnomes can be stronger than other gnomes, don'tya think?

Hey, while I was sitting on my dragon and shooting fire out of my hands I wondered how gnomes can be warriors