Magister's Terrace question, read please

If anyone know's why, i just realized. when your around like 68-72 you cant Q into reg MGT, why?

---------- Post added 2010-11-17 at 08:46 PM ----------

Does anyone KNOW?

Deleted
    Can't remember, but it will say on MGT in the LFG interface like: You're too low level, or you have not completed the required quests to enter or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think they set up MGT as a lvl 70 only instance just like the icc 5 mans are 80 only and they may have set it as a BC dungeon so it wont come up as a Wrath instance so it wont give you JP's for doing it

MgT has some quest to do before you can enter it, me thinks...

I know theres a quest for Reg to become attuned to Heroic, but I'm not sure if that would prevent you from queuing for it in LFG.

well, you can say the asme thing about the dungeons you can do at like level 50-60, they say u need to do a quest before u can q but u can see them in The LFG

you need to que manually for it at level 70

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otinar View Post
    MgT has some quest to do before you can enter it, me thinks...
    The only MGT quest is the quest where you have to find a guy in the mana wyrm room > use the scrying orb > talk to dragon guy > kill Kael'Thas > loot Kael'Thas' head, hand it in and you can enter HC. You have to manual queue for normal MGT though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly certain there's a prerequisite quest out on the Isle for entering Regular, and you must complete regular to enter heroic.
    While it's been an awfully long time since I've touched any of that nonsense, I'm fairly certain that would be the only reason for being unable to que for them.
    Axetoface.

10+ Year Old Account
    It comes up in the specific dungeon list, along with the TK instances, Steam Vaults and CoT instances, but from what I have seen these instances dont seem to come up in the LFD tool.

Pretty sure MgT requires lvl 70 only to run it from the dungeon finder, and the difficulty of doing it with a random group is the CC that you would need at 70 + that arena style fight that wouldnt work with some make ups

I'm talking about regular que into MGT 5m dungeon,not heroic

Quote Originally Posted by iadygaga View Post
    I'm talking about regular que into MGT 5m dungeon,not heroic
    there is actualy a quest u need to complete before u can enter even on reg, that leads u to mgt then allows u to enter heroic after u go threw it

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy View Post
    there is actualy a quest u need to complete before u can enter even on reg, that leads u to mgt then allows u to enter heroic after u go threw it
    Quest progression
    1. 1. N [70] Crisis at the Sunwell (Aldor) / Duty Calls (Scryers)
    2. 2. N [70D] Magisters' Terrace
    3. 3. N [70D] The Scryer's Scryer
    4. 4. N [70D] Hard to Kill

The bolded quest is the 'first' quest, but it is not required to enter on normal, You can pick up the 'attunement' quest directly from the fella in MGT
    Last edited by Sickbro; 2010-11-18 at 04:35 AM.

You can enter MT on regular at level 70 without a quest. You do, however, have to be level 70 to queue for it, like somebody said above, it's like our Icecrown dungeons.

There's a quest to unlock heroic that's pretty easy, involves running it on normal first.
    [85 Retribution/Holy][85 Restoration/Elemental][81 Unholy/Blood][80 Discipline/Holy][80 Feral/Restoration][41 Subtelty]

You need to do a quest to unlock the heroic version of MGT, which all happens in the regular version of MGT.
    Also since 4.0, you need to explore the place where the dungeon portal is before you can queue for it. Take a taxi to the isle and stand by the portal and the regular version should unlock.
    You need to be level 70+ to enter finally. 68 and 69 won't cut it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you just have to go to the Isle of Quel'Danas before you can que for it with the Dungeon Finder.
    I AM FORSAKEN

Context is overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "WOW THIS IS SO GAY!"