Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillinghast View Post
    Actually, I've run into the same problem of warbringer not working all of a sudden, but that was after running ToC 5. It seems after mounting for the joust, the charge in the macro is mixed up with the mounted charge. It actually showed me the tooltip for that charge afterwards ("does blablabla damage and removes 1 layer of defend") so i3oges and blahsshat are probably both right, if blahsshat hasnt done ToC5 since 4.0.3...
    I'm not sure if the jousting from the daily quest does the same thing.

If i'm posting old news, then just ignore the hell out of this post.
    This may be exactly what happened to me last night. We were farming heroics for hours, and my warbringer was working fine.. then i did ToC and stupid me i thought it was a pathing issue with the zone but i now realize this may be it. I didn't try relogging to see if that would fix the macro.. did you?

After more reading (finally had time), were right its the charger in TOC that messes it up.

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [harm] reset=15 Charge(battle stance), Intercept, Charge(battle stance); [help] Intervene;

Fixes it though apparently. Ill test it when i get home.
    Last edited by Endlaw; 2010-11-25 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric View Post
    Interception...

Is that a like a charge within a charge? :P
    So i herd u like charge, so we put a charge in a charge, so you can charge while you're chargin!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric View Post
    Interception...

Is that a like a charge within a charge? :P
    Thats Inception...

An example of Interception is Charging and then being Deathgriped back before reaching the target

I love how so many people are bashing the spelling. The spelling is correct, the spell identification is wrong. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Endlaw View Post
    This may be exactly what happened to me last night. We were farming heroics for hours, and my warbringer was working fine.. then i did ToC and stupid me i thought it was a pathing issue with the zone but i now realize this may be it. I didn't try relogging to see if that would fix the macro.. did you?

After more reading (finally had time), were right its the charger in TOC that messes it up.

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [harm] reset=15 Charge(battle stance), Intercept, Charge(battle stance); [help] Intervene;
    Came out of ToC and did dailies with my warbringer macro not functioning properly. This fixes it for me, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Saiver View Post
    Came out of ToC and did dailies with my warbringer macro not functioning properly. This fixes it for me, thanks!
    No problem! Glad its fixed i sure missed this macro.

Deleted
    Slightly offtopic but still related, I'm using a same kinda macro, but I included Heroic Leap already!

#showtooltip
    /cast [modifier:ctrl] Heroic Leap
    /castsequence reset=15 Charge, Intercept
    /cast [help] Intervene; [target=mouseover,, help] Intervene;

10+ Year Old Account
    Same glitch happens in naxx when you mind control a student, your taunt macro becomes the student's taunt, with 20 seconds cooldown, couldnt find any way to fix it though, tried Taunt(Defensive Stance) but didnt work, i had to relog to be able to taunt again.
    I opened a ticket about the issue on first day, when i ran toc5 and couldnt charge, after 2 days talking to a gm, he kept telling me it was a client issue, made me delete almost all my folders, and almost convinced me to reinstall the game, claiming he had a warrior and his macros worked fine after jousting.

So, its safe to assume that macros will glitch whenever you have 2 abilities with same name.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post
    Slightly offtopic but still related, I'm using a same kinda macro, but I included Heroic Leap already!

#showtooltip
    /cast [modifier:ctrl] Heroic Leap
    /castsequence reset=15 Charge, Intercept
    /cast [help] Intervene; [target=mouseover,, help] Intervene;
    Excellent!