Thread: LUI Troubles

LUI Troubles

Let me start by saying that this is the first time I've changed my UI.

Anyways, I installed LUI, after hearing good things. Well, I wasn't a big fan, and opted to uninstall it. So I went through my addons folder, clearing out everything it had installed.

Now, however, my default UI is messed up. The icon borders and menu button colors are messed up. Not to mention certain things are in strange positions (my shaman's totem bar is in the middle of the screen). What did I do wrong, and how can I fix it?
    Last edited by Dakho; 2010-11-18 at 08:59 PM.

Deleted
    maybe 4.0.3 hit on a ui that its design for 4.0.1

You didnt get rid of everything, there are things still in your interface folder. The ONLY thing that should be in your "Interface" folder should be another folder titles "Addons" delete all the other addons.

brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]

Quote Originally Posted by PSG32095 View Post
    You didnt get rid of everything, there are things still in your interface folder. The ONLY thing that should be in your "Interface" folder should be another folder titles "Addons" delete all the other addons.
    Aha, thankyou very much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PSG32095 View Post
    that is NOT necessary
    i have lots of addons and lui and i play just fine, but a ui changing addon like x-pearl can mess up lui

10+ Year Old Account
    If you saved your original Interface folder, just drag it back in and remove the current one, if you didn't save it, just run Repair (you can find it by either going to your WoW folder or searching "Repair"), takes about 5 minutes and sets the original UI up.

P.S. What didn't you like about LUI? I personally can't get enough of it
    I AM FORSAKEN

Context is overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "WOW THIS IS SO GAY!"

I'm just curious of how long you used it before you decided you "weren't a fan." What exactly didn't you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon View Post
    I'm just curious of how long you used it before you decided you "weren't a fan." What exactly didn't you like?
    Really it just came down to the fact that I'm more used to the default UI. I could definitely see LUI being really useful to someone; I like how it combines a ton of different great addons into one, and it looks really nice too. I'm just a creature of habit and missed my old default UI (the only UI addon I use is grid, and that's just for my one healing alt).