10+ Year Old Account

Anachronos, In 4.0.3a?

Short, simple and quick question,

Will Anachronos still be there in 4.0.3?

Reason i want to know is because i am on the AQ chain, done the red and green, Just need blue, just 6 Ores/Ingots and i can complete it, BUT Razorgore is bugged, preventing you from even killing him now, So i am unable to get the required mats for this quest, without paying an obsered ammount of gold for them (My server, 3k per ore, i only have 9.8k =[ )

Have tried to contact a GM about it and try to skip the boss, but we waited 3 hours, no GM, group disbanded, the usual....

AQ chain is, as far as I know, gone. Better pay up for those ores quicklike!

bullshit some in my guild did bwl completely today

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    i am on the AQ chain, done the red and green, Just need blue, just 6 Ores/Ingots and i can complete it, BUT Razorgore is bugged, preventing you from even killing him now, So i am unable to get the required mats for this quest, without paying an obsered ammount of gold for them (My server, 3k per ore, i only have 9.8k =[ )

Have tried to contact a GM about it and try to skip the boss, but we waited 3 hours, no GM, group disbanded, the usual....
    What bug are you talking about exactly? I've done BWL the last 5-6 weeks without any issue, the only 'bug' on Razorgore I've encountered is where the mobs continue spawning after you kill him. That's easily solved by zoning out and waiting about 10 minutes.
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...

10+ Year Old Account
    Today we went into BWL, As the person was MC'n the boss, about 6 eggs in he despawned. Happened every time, some times instantly some times with 1-3 eggs to go (-,-)

P.s. im on EU, might just be a EU bugg.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....09284512&sid=1

Others suffering from this bugg there.
    Last edited by SilenceDHEU; 2010-11-18 at 03:15 AM.

Hes the big drake outside right?
    Hes gone on the beta. But i still have C'thuns eye to turn in lol.

Deleted
    i did BWL on 2 char to get ingots just becuase they sell well on server:P and i had no probs with him at all and AQ chain quest is gone i got mine finshed last week lucky enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Hes the big drake outside right?
    Hes gone on the beta. But i still have C'thuns eye to turn in lol.
    Big Bronze =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    AQ chain is, as far as I know, gone. Better pay up for those ores quicklike!
    Gone in 4.0.3 or 4.0.3a?

10+ Year Old Account
    3a, i know he is there atm ^^

3a, i know he is there atm ^^
    Check again, hes not there on the beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check again, hes not there on the beta.
    By atm i meant, on live currently =P im rubbish at wording stuffs,,,

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    As of the Shattering, Anachronos hangs out inside the Caverns of Time, not outside. He's up on the dais with the big hourglass, if I remember correctly, either in the place of the other dragon or on the other side of the dais.
    Last edited by Synaxis; 2010-11-18 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    As of the Shattering, Anachronos hangs out inside the Caverns of Time, not outside. He's up on the dais with the big hourglass, if I remember correctly, either in the place of the other dragon or on the other side of the dais.
    Il check the beta when the login server comes up :P
    I think hes out of reach if hes on that center platform so you cant turn quests in but il have a look.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think hes out of reach if hes on that center platform so you cant turn quests in but il have a look.
    Thanks, Would have been easier if i got into beta but, hey... i got stuff done... like............*runs*

Today we went into BWL, As the person was MC'n the boss, about 6 eggs in he despawned. Happened every time, some times instantly some times with 1-3 eggs to go (-,-)

P.s. im on EU, might just be a EU bugg.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....09284512&sid=1

Others suffering from this bugg there.
    It is NOT just EU getting this bug. I was trying to help a friend farm some ingots in BWL today and he kept despawning on us also. We tried like 5 different times, with different raid IDs, etc. This was on Proudmoore-US.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, as I remember, he wasn't in the center of the platform. He was near the edge, like the bronze dragon up there currently is, so you could talk to him and stuff if necessary. His little friends, Tick and that other drake with the name I don't remember, now fly around the outside of CoT, also not attackable.

There is no obvious entrance to the War of the Ancients raid just yet, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just found a blue about the bug, It happens when the controller takes any kind of push back, aka a mob hitting them.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....09284243&sid=1

Deleted
    Was looking for him today - couldnt find him inside either? kinda annoying want to hand in eye of cthun =(

Doh, nevermind- it was just bugging out- found him now =)
    Last edited by mmoc807de2168a; 2010-11-28 at 02:17 PM.

Deleted
    He can be found lying on the big sand-clock platform inside the caverns of time, just on the ledge.