Poll: How are you gonna play?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Back in my day you had to wait until lv 40 for a mount.
    And you could use raid gear for pvp. That is if you could get the raid gear.
    Most people just walked around in blues. Epics were special and rare.

You see a warrior with dark edge of insanity running toward you and ya turn right the fuck around and run in the other direction.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    From my home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to toy around with all the new mechanics and tweaks that got introduced to the classes (Hunter revamp, Paladin revamp, Rage normalization, Rune changes, etc) and then level whatever feels most promising as a new main now that I have computer which can actually run the game when more than 3 people are onscreen.

So I can't quite fit into your poll. But I still love you.
    Last edited by Lovestar; 2010-11-18 at 06:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thetermanter View Post
    like i did every other WoW pack, kick ass and chew fel tafy
    I'd hate to be around you when you run out of fel taffy then...

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not include an option for "not playing cata". So I went with you didn't voice my thoughts, but I still <3 you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will level my main and a new char at the same time. Maybe my main a bit more.

Take my warlock, race change to dwarf and slowly level up via Archaeology, like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Same way I play every night, Pinky.
    why are you so awesome?
    hey

My priest was my main in BC, Wotlk, and it will still be my main in Cata *priest forever!*. I'm going to play her like I did since Vanilla : not too quickly, will take time to enjoy it (but not too slowly either). When I reach 85, I guess I'll farm for tailoring...

I just hope I won't spent too much time on the endless mode of the "Peacebloom VS Ghouls" quest...

<-- Big fan of "Plants VS Zombies"

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspike View Post
    Why not include an option for "not playing cata". So I went with you didn't voice my thoughts, but I still <3 you.
    Probably because the topic is "How are you going to play Cataclysm?", not "Will you be playing Cataclysm? If so, how will you be playing it?"

Deleted
    i won't.

gonna play non stop till my current main hits 85

Loremaster of Cataclysm > Tol Barad/Prof Dailies (with dungeon-running throughout, of course)
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Gonna do cata slow and enjoy it.. no way im rushing this expantion too

Taking a week off of work, play probally 20 hours a day for that week with my wife and will see how it goes, we like to race but I think wrath ruined a bit of the game when we raced to 80, this time we might look around a bit.

Gonna just level my Orc Shaman to 85 ASAP. Might take a break mid-way to see the new Goblin zones though.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

already took it slow in beta, gonna get my main up asap and then take it slow again with the alts.
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com