Thread: Dear Blizzard

Dear Blizzard

Why the fuck did you have to go and cut gold from dailies in half (or by 80% for some unlucky dailies)?

I mean, at least the tournament pets still sell, but now I go from around 160-170g in 24-30 min to 50g? Fuck that. Un-nerf, that shit shouldn't be changed until 4.0.3a (Shattering Patch).

The last weeks before an expansion ends and a new one comes out is the best time to make heavy preps., now the gold flow has been drastically reduced for those that depend on the tournament dailies for income.

Is that faggot who owns Activision hanging around too much? "Hey, lets cut their income in HALF! That really ought to make them want to play more!"

Right now all I do is my 30 min of dailies to make expansion prep. money, and they had to go and fuck that up, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait 3 weeks.

I'm going to go with...

This is a blizzard employee monitored forum and your post is going to be seen, heard, and fixed during next week's maintenance.

Oh and dailys are a GREAT way to make money...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, my guess is they decided that they inflated gold enough for this expansion, so they cut it.

I mean, it's not like we're not going to get 3-4k just from questing to 80.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't want you running dailies and making lots of gold.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

OMG! you have to get a profession to actually learn skills, trades, and generate gold off of it? The horror! Why would Blizzard do such a thing?!

(idk, cuz it's a PROFESSION?)