Poll: Which First?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Rush rush rush to 85 on my mage to protect the goblin-something I plan on leveling in my guilds downtime.

Deleted
    I'm gonna make a main.

I've always loved hunters, but have never been able to find the right race/class combi for me, this has resulted in numerous hunter alts, 2 of them level 80 and a level 80 mage.

Now that they're introducing Human Hunters i'm overjoyed! I finally found a character i want to play. I've chosen and reserved a name, farmed 20k gold, farmed every BoE pet in the game, lot of mats for leveling profs, rep hand ins and lots of other stuff. I'm so ready to give my new main some love <3

Lv both my 80's to 85. Then roll a worgen and take in all the glory of Deathwing's devastation.
    I once killed a ret pally, but he was on half HP, Afk, and i think he was an NPC

Deleted
    lvl a worgen or lvl my main with my friends.

if no1 is around i´ll lvl my troll who´s in the TB guild

10+ Year Old Account
    First I'm gonna go explore the entrance to Blakckrock Caverns because I won't be able to go in there if I haven't discovered the entrance, kinda sucks tbh. Then omw to Hyjal.

Deleted
    /dance

Deleted
    race change my priest main from blood elf to goblin so finally my name will make sense. Littlevicar raawr

Log in a few days after the release, probably around the 10th. Level my fishing and start my Archaeology – I hear is takes awhile to level it up… Then around the 15th, go to the first quest zone and level up.

Why? You ask. Well, I was around on the first day / week of WoTLK from TBC, I rushed to the shop, bought my copy, installed it and logged in. Then I spent the next week competing for quest mobs, getting ganked left, right and centre and generally failing because everywhere was overcrowded. Ontop of the fact that i logged in (either late on day one or early on day 2) and someone got Realm First 80 whilst I wasn’t even close to 73.

Rushing to 85 and competing with 10 other players for quests mobs / spawns is not my idea of fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    None of the Above.

Race Change Tamato to Worgen.

Then Level to 85.

Made by Ariyana!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aingide View Post
    Watch the new opening cinematics for all races!
    good god, i'd rather kill myself. just sayin'

Deleted
    I'm gonna rush to 85 and then do some raids with my friends

10+ Year Old Account
    Check on Grand Magister Rommath.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    PVP like crazy /Make Sure No Gnome priest on Illdan make it past level 80. I can't wait. Look at all the Ali changing to Worgen on the first day. Can't wait to put thoes Doggies Down .Mwahaaa

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be leveling my main raiding Druid to 85 as fast as possible. Once I ding 85 I'll go back and finish up any missing levels on my professions. After that I'll farm heroic dungeons until I'm geared enough to start raiding. If by that point my guild isn't raiding yet then I'll probably go back and either help other guild members get leveled up or I'll start leveling my alts up enough to get their professions leveled. Once my guild is ready to start raiding then my main focus will be raiding until we have it on farm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Raid raid raid

Oh, and our guild even has a reward for the first lvl 85 in guild xD

Deleted
    Level up my little priest

Quote Originally Posted by hypx View Post
    Trying to get to 85 asap, though Stormscale EU is kinda crowded.
    Did you manage to get into Nox Lupus by the way?

make a huge cup of coffee and try to sit through the night leveling my main to 85. then probably level some alts, and the worst thing is that i don't have any gathering professions leveled, only production...

First I'm probably gonna "try" (try is the key word -- Lord knows how terribly crowded the Worgen and Goblin areas will be) to roll a Worgen Warrior - my main goal in Cata will be to get him fresh (not using a race change or RAF) from 1 to 85 and fully geared the good ol' fashion way of questing like a mad man, he'll do some dungeon leveling as well....the frequency of which will increase with his level so I plan by the time he's the 75+ range he'll be doing 5 mans very often.....

Now if the first day of Cata or the first week proves just too nerve racking to level a Worgen -- then I'll probably hop on one of my 40-ish level alts and level them up.