Mage starter raid spec?

Just curious about what people have been getting on their meters for each spec with your standard set of gear at the beginning of an expansion (cata). In my own experience fire is a spec that requires a decent amount of crit, which in turn means a decent amount of crit. People have been claiming that arcane mages have trouble maintaining their mana which makes their dps suffer greatly. In light of frosts new talents it has actually become a viable pve raiding spec and with the addition of early frost you dont need a lot of haste. Does this take the place of arcane in cata as a starter raid spec? Post your thoughts to help your fellow mages out. I myself dont have a beta key, regrettably, so will be relying on this community for answers. What spec is the best for starting out raiding in cata?

10+ Year Old Account
    For gear up in 5 man's I'm definitely going frost. Best survivability, best mana, and damage looks to be pretty decent. When I get full heroic 5 man gear...we'll see. I want to go fire, but I may stay frost...or I may go arcane. I guess at that point I'm in the same boat as you.
    Lightning Fast

ill lvl as u always do fire lol and raid as fire

Deleted
    This matter was around here some time ago - Seems like frost is going to be starting spec in cata, what after it - will see. Also seems like that's blizz intent judging by t11 colors (I honestly don't think they made them in our spec's colours for no reason).

From my experience on the beta with blues Frost just destroys fire and arcane. The lack of crit and master on starter gear makes fire very frustrating to play because it relies to heavily on procs. Arcane requires way to much mana to compete until you are able to stack a decent amount of intellect due to the severe increase of mana cost on Arcane Blast. Frost on the other hand relies on neither of these, never ran out of mana on the ilvl 333 premade frost mage and still did around 9-10k in 5mans.

As Frost Ive been doing 11.5k in 10mans and as Fire close to 12.5k