Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I don't care since I'm not on EU and it won't matter for my server.

And East Coast's 3am isn't bad...sleep till 2:30am and then all the West coasters will get tired before me :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the answers.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    As said by the person above me, think they have a small delay. sorry m8
    hehe np . but Anyways this what we are talking is just speculation since we dont realy know..
    For example in my bnet account says 00:01 CET but in the mail that you get from Blizzard with the pre-order says this

Hello, ***! Thank you for making a purchase from Blizzard Entertainment.

You have purchased a digital upgrade for World of Warcraft. To download the most recent World of Warcraft game client, go to Battle.net account management.
    World of Warcraft: Cataclysm has been added to this Battle.net account.
    You will be able to play Cataclysm on December 7 at 12:01 AM Pacific time. The next time you log into World of Warcraft, your account will be flagged to begin downloading Cataclysm game data when it becomes available -- so make sure to log into the game at least once before December 7!

Email is legit since it has my name , my cc number adress and exact date and time i made the pre-order
    So its a bit of confusion.. Bnet account says 00:01 My timezone... Waiting to hear from some offical post before any future speculation tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Daraka View Post
    lol i know it was wrong when i wrote it. but cudnt remember if it was CET or PST
    I know nothin bout timezones
    Then don't post at all?
    This was what I thought about Locktanking before Scumbag Greg took it away

Envý - Kult der Schattenflamme

Deleted
    In all honesty, does it matter who gets it first? Just be glad theres a game coming out that we're all going to be able to play. I know people are bothered about the 'World First level 85' or whatever, but really...who here actually remembers who was world first level 60, 70 or 80? I sure as hell can't. Its just another e-peen flexxer that no one gives a crap about. Just log in when its available in your timezone, and enjoy it, stop bleeding out of your asses at who gets it a few hours before who.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinkertown, and it's driving all the gnomes crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glomp View Post
    The russians will take all world firsts.
    Correction: World firsts will take Russians.
    But in all seriousness, does it really matter? World firsts are not counted, nor recognized by Blizzard. Nor do you get an achievement in game for world firsts. Realm firsts yes, thus everyone on your server is on equal footing.
    "Traveling allows you to visit new towns and meet new people." - Genghis Khan.