Thread: 4.0.3a changes?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Can we fly in the old world in 4.0.3a? (before Cata is released)

Ok no flying (see above)
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    are the new achievements there as well? and quests? old world quests revamped

Ye from what I've seen you will be able to race change to one of the new combos in 4.0.3a, except to Worgen or Goblin which comes with Cataclysm on the 7th.

What about Guild Leveling and Rep? Has it been implemented with 4.0.3a? Or will that wait until Cataclysm as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffpower View Post
    Ye from what I've seen you will be able to race change to one of the new combos in 4.0.3a, except to Worgen or Goblin which comes with Cataclysm on the 7th.
    I searched on this wile at school and found out you can't faction change to the new combo's untill cata release on the 7th, but you can make new chars with the combo's at 4.0.3a dunno if that was changed tro.