Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Here's Hoping The Cairne v Garrosh Duel Will Be An In-Game Cutscene

As the title says

I really hope we get to see the Cairne Garrosh duel as a cutscene within the game. After all Cairne is a huge lore character, his demise should be more than just quest text or in a book sold separately

Deleted
    Seconded. Really, it'd be awesome.

i REALLY hope so

this is such a huge and saddening part of Tauren lore, as well as the whole story behind it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A well done cutscene would be wonderful, but the limited ingame mechanics (think Garrosh vs Thrall in wotlk launch) would be a little anti-climatic.

Deleted
    Well Blizz did say they intended to make more use of cutscenes in Cataclysm so fingers crossed

Knowing how lazy Blizzard has been the last couple of years, it probably will never happen

15+ Year Old Account
    and then somewhere in cata we get a quest to res him by ze earthmother (or I wish).

on the subject at matter they allready said we wouldn´t see the fight, but they could ofc. have changed their mind.

I think blizz should add the dual to the into cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Seconded, would make for an awesome cinematic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there any way for Alliance to watch? If not, I don't think they'd make a cut scene for something only a partial amount of their user base can see (on their main characters, any way)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritalian View Post
    Is there any way for Alliance to watch? If not, I don't think they'd make a cut scene for something only a partial amount of their user base can see (on their main characters, any way)
    Yes, it's called Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    yeah 2 cinematics would be awesome

/facepalm

---------- Post added 2010-11-18 at 08:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gritalian View Post
    there are tons of cutscenes in cataclysm a lot of them are Alliance only a lot of them are horde only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinkertown, and it's driving all the gnomes crazy.
    I too hope this appears, either before the patch, or in a cutscene. Having read "The Shattering", the mention of leadership change in the new tauren intro does not do justice to the history of Cairne (lore wise).
    "Traveling allows you to visit new towns and meet new people." - Genghis Khan.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Knowing how lazy Blizzard has been the last couple of years, it probably will never happen
    agreed, cataclysm is just a product of total laziness. it didn't take any effort at all. i could just add lava to every zone in a few hours and be done with it, then make lots of money off my new "expansion."

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all you should atleast write spoiler since not all might have read the book etc.

Second i would love that aswell. Atleast some sort of ingame event like when Thrall and Garrosh pre wotlk.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    And a BBQ after
    Would this BBQ involved freshly cooked and seared poisoned cow?
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqir View Post
    First of all you should atleast write spoiler since not all might have read the book etc.
    Look at the top of the page, this is still the Cata forum therefore is all still technically a spoiler. If you come into this forum from the front page and didn't read the category the you would be SOL.

OT: I wish they would add a cinematic also, or at least a rolling fight for a few days similar to Thrall vs Garrosh during the Zombie Invasion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    agreed, cataclysm is just a product of total laziness. it didn't take any effort at all. i could just add lava to every zone in a few hours and be done with it, then make lots of money off my new "expansion."
    ROFL you my friend, are a noob...

Quote Originally Posted by valdren View Post
    ROFL you my friend, are a noob...

Idiot.