Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    You know what will happen don't you? If they throw in the duel into this, they will completely retcon it to the ingame version, being different from the books. It'll have Garrosh appearing all 'Oh No, I have killed Cairne, I must repent!' or 'I will now join the tauren in retaking thunderbluff!', none of which happened.

They will, as it always the case, screw over there own lore. some things a better left well enough alone.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    agreed, cataclysm is just a product of total laziness. it didn't take any effort at all. i could just add lava to every zone in a few hours and be done with it, then make lots of money off my new "expansion."
    Not sure if serious...

agreed, cataclysm is just a product of total laziness. it didn't take any effort at all. i could just add lava to every zone in a few hours and be done with it, then make lots of money off my new "expansion."
    Yeah, I'm sure all the new content, the rework of the original world, the new races, the almost complete rework of talents and basic functions of most classes, and the balancing of said rework was all incredibly easy and took no time or effort at all. ^^

PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    And a BBQ after
    ...and a Cairneval!
    *funky, african music*

---------- Post added 2010-11-18 at 04:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arean View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure all the new content, the rework of the original world, the new races, the almost complete rework of talents and basic functions of most classes, and the balancing of said rework was all incredibly easy and took no time or effort at all. ^^
    They did it during the lunch break, I swear!

Oh boy
    You sure are one uninformed fool...

Have you not looked at EVERY redesigned zone? Clearly not if you think the change is just adding lava. Only certain zones have that, not every single one.

This is BY FAR the MOST amount of work Blizzard has put into the game

Please stop talking

Yeah it should be.

When I made a new Tauren and Mr. Narrator said that Cairne was killed, I was like, "huh?"

The same thing goes for Vol'jin not being in Org.

Shortly after you make a new character there should be a, "previously on All my Cataclysm" segment that brings the player up to speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    alliance should get their own cut scene of the twilight highlands instead of the BS they have now....then we will talk about ANOTHER horde cut scene.

Sad day will be at the end.

Deleted
    There might be some sort of event to flashback the moment, but as much as I'd love for it to happen, I doubt you'd need to hold your breath for a CGI or even an in-engine prerendered cinematic. A live cutscene event at its' height.

Looks like a lot of people have broken sarcasm detectors.

OT: Agreed, it would be nice if they'd do it like a cutscene and not like the Garrosh vs. Thrall pre-WotLK. If the choice was between that and no cutscene, I'd pick no cutscene.

Could be like the WOTLK event in orgrimmar between thrall and saurfang... or was it garrosh? i forget already..
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarleck View Post
    Looks like a lot of people have broken sarcasm detectors.

OT: Agreed, it would be nice if they'd do it like a cutscene and not like the Garrosh vs. Thrall pre-WotLK. If the choice was between that and no cutscene, I'd pick no cutscene.
    Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Arean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by valdren View Post
    ROFL you my friend, are a noob...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcangel14 View Post
    Oh boy

Have you not looked at EVERY redesigned zone? Clearly not if you think the change is just adding lava. Only certain zones have that, not every single one.

Please stop talking
    There is such a thing called sarcasm, you guys. Look at the post you quoted, and look at what HE quoted.

-facepalm-

i think cairne should win the fight and kill ga(y)rrosh and cairne takes control of the Horde im Horde player and i hate garrosh he pisses me off

You are so clueless.. Cataclysm has to have taken more work than any other expansion.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Deleted
    The wrathgate of Cata!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah me too. I bet I could also design two new races with animations, thousands of quests, redesigned cities and new zones, as well as a dozen new heroics and new raids, not to mention the class talent trees and new abilities with the balacing along with it, and the new water engine in under an hour.
    Lazy buggers. Sheesh.

Doesn't really seem like sarcasm when you see this like 9 times a day by people being totally serious.

---------- Post added 2010-11-18 at 05:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by toho View Post
    alliance should get their own cut scene of the twilight highlands instead of the BS they have now....then we will talk about ANOTHER horde cut scene.
    I'm noticing a trend in all your posts and threads.
    ALLIANCE NEEDS MOAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcangel14 View Post
    Oh boy

Please stop talking
    Woosh!

*Edit* Actually several posters in here that didn't catch that guy's sarcasm from the post on the first page. Read what he is quoting and replying to and it will all make sense soon enough lol.
    Last edited by Supersomething; 2010-11-18 at 05:12 PM.
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.

Deleted
    Would be funny if they scripted it wrong and Cairne ended up killing Garrosh

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    Would be funny if they scripted it wrong and Cairne ended up killing Garrosh
    Well, Garrosh DOES get his ass kicked by a few random elementals in Nagrand!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqir View Post
    First of all you should atleast write spoiler since not all might have read the book etc.

Second i would love that aswell. Atleast some sort of ingame event like when Thrall and Garrosh pre wotlk.
    I havn't read the book but its common knowledge on the forums. I was more talking about a wrathgate style cutscene