Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Personally i'm levelling a new character 1-85 completely naked. Seeya in a year or so.

Everyone knows leveling is much more fun after you already have a max leveled character =P

People trying to get realm first 85s and such. They will enjoy the race they always do but after they get there and lose they will QQ and it will be epic. It is every Xpac. "Good god Blizz now I have to sit and wait for all my friends to catch up to do anything!" I'm leveling a new toon from 1 - 85. I never rush what is the point it's a game and meant to be enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by manniefaces View Post
    People trying to get realm first 85s and such. They will enjoy the race they always do but after they get there and lose they will QQ and it will be epic. It is every Xpac. "Good god Blizz now I have to sit and wait for all my friends to catch up to do anything!" I'm leveling a new toon from 1 - 85. I never rush what is the point it's a game and meant to be enjoyed.
    Or it's a game and meant to be run as fast as you can (see there is an achievement for doing it).

Not that that's my way of doing it, but the point is as valid as yours. Your way of playing is no better or worse than anyone else's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manniefaces View Post
    Just. Never. Try. Setting. The. Norm. You. Douchebag.