Deleted

Forum skin when mmo-champion used SMF

Hi all

I'm about to start my own forum and I would like to know what forum skin was used when mmo-champion was built from SMF forums instead of vBulletin.

Thanks

Pretty sure they custom coded their own solution to help with the transition.

Deleted
    Pretty sure they custom coded their own solution to help with the transition.
    thanks for the answer

also; i'm not really good at the php/coding thingy, but can i make things run anyways? got a friends who's into that kind of stuff

AFAIK it is ran directly from your own server the forum is hosted on. In this case it would be 100% editable and you could make it look how you wanted, provided you knew what you were doing in the code.

I do not recommend jumping in blindly, there are tutorials around the web that show you how to customise it, and even offer pre-built templates. You can even get templates from the SMF website itself, along with additional features.

15+ Year Old Account
    The actual skin that we used is something we can't give out, unfortunately. As Stalvir mentioned, there are lots of other premade templates on the web, though.

Deleted
    Thanks for the answers guys I'll start some php stuff soon