Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlyrrh View Post
    I think the dark purple glow of the disfigured architecture fits the current Forsaken quite nicely. That and they're raising dead bodies from mass graves now, it's bound to be crowded.
    My beef is that they have tons of new gravestones in the middle of their settlements. Why do they need to bury the freshly deceased? From playing the beta, I've seen that we just throw the corpses at the feet of the Valkyr and wipe our hands while we get some newly raised friends. Why the overcrowded burial sites?
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy to see the forsaken get goofy, silly looking architecture. It kinda fits with all the lighting/electricity orbs and whatnot on the roofs of the buildings, and the plague/sludge machines scattered in the towns. Maybe this way some of the irl sylvanas worshippers will come back down to earth. I mean she's an interesting character, but not THAT interesting.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Deleted
    I was half expecting this to be a thread about the forsaken being reduced to Scooby-Dooesque villains in cata, since their plans seem to get foiled or turned into minigames. (*cough* Peacebloom vs Ghouls * cough*)

But seriously, i like the new undead look. It gives WoW a contrast between the styles of the races developing in cata and the undead aren't just moldy humans anymore (well maybe they are but.. w/e)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demijaffa View Post
    I was half expecting this to be a thread about the forsaken being reduced to Scooby-Dooesque villains in cata, since their plans seem to get foiled or turned into minigames. (*cough* Peacebloom vs Ghouls * cough*)
    I hadn't realized this shift of villainous role, I love you for pointing this out.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulthaz View Post
    I agree, but i dont really think some NPc's fit into that enviroment and it could use some more buildings such as new windmill models and smaller inns, instead of just taking whatever they had in northrend and copy+pasting it in azeroth. same with the orc architecture besides orgrimmar...
    Think of it from a lore standpoint. The Orcs and Forsaken really found their identities in Northrend and the trials within. Orgrimmar was rebuilt with metal out of neccessity of course since metal doesn't burn, but it fits their warrior persona regardless of what actual class they are. The Forsaken themselves experienced their bitter hatred for Arthas in taking away their lives. Not just the literal life, but the metaphorical. With this new and unique architecture, the Forsaken have an identity all their own instead of shacking up in desecrated Human buildings.
    If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

I would love to see how some of the other races buildings could potentially change over time. Like the Night Elves for example I would love to see some buildings that look like they could really be Ancients like in Warcraft III.