Deleted

Fresh level 80 rogue levling in Cata

Hello all. This is my first thread here.

I have just leveling up an alt rogue. With new dinged gear and whit 15k hp. Is it possible to level whit 15k hp in cataclysm starting zone?
    Or do i need to farm some Hc now in Wotlk and get some T10 items?

Thx.

/Lindba

ofc u can, u dont need to do Heroics.

Starting Deepholm the Mob hit harder, but than you should already picked up some gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindba View Post
    Hello all. This is my first thread here.

I have just leveling up an alt rogue. With new dinged gear and whit 15k hp. Is it possible to level whit 15k hp in cataclysm starting zone?
    Or do i need to farm some Hc now in Wotlk and get some T10 items?

Thx.

/Lindba
    It won't hurt, and it'll fill out the empty space of nothing between now and 4.0.3a, but don't make a point out of it - you'll be fine

The green drops will replace everything you have and will get.
    - Nom Nom

Deleted
    Ok. thx guys for quick answers.

You should be able to handle cata quests just fine, at least I dont think blizzard will expect every freshly leveled character to go grind wotlk heroics just to be ready for cata content after the expansion hits.

Considering that the same leveling rule should apply, Cata starting zone must be designed to allow for lv 78 players.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draecon View Post
    Considering that the same leveling rule should apply, Cata starting zone must be designed to allow for lv 78 players.
    This is true, both Hyjal and Vash'ir can be started at level 78.

OT: No you do not need to grind gear for the xpan, you will be able to do the starting quests in both zones that will give you gear with A LOT more stam on it to help you get into the next zone (deepholm for most)

EDIT: they changed this in a recent fix because too many people with full heroic icc gear plowing through the starting zones, so they upped the HP on the mobs in those zones, and changed the min. level to compensate this to 80. :-\
    Last edited by Falopi; 2011-01-19 at 01:56 PM.