What are the quickest ways to Exalted with Guild Rep?

I've been just farming stuff to make Gold like crazy lately, no Beta. So I was wondering what is the fastest way to get exalted come Cata and is there anything I can do now, that will get me there faster.
    I was watching one of TB's vids and every quests he did on his goblin gave him 3 rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe you get more rep the higher level you are. While leveling my worgen to level 25 she only got to about half way to friendly, my level 85 mage that did the plants vs zombie quests-line (which is 5 quests, but a level 20 quest) got a quarter into honored. Thats the only quest I did on her.

I'm not sure if theres a boost in the beta giving you more guild rep atm, but I assume if you do every new 80+ quest and run instances as well, you'll get exalted in no time.

Just play the game, level your professions, get rep, achievements and do stuff with 75% of the guild in the group (75%+ of course)
    85 Manabrødx Main
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8dx/simple
    85 Gethax Alt
    I am dave ! yognaught
    /salute

There was a blue post somewhere saying that whilst testing guild rep, they increased guild rep to something like 5x the normal amount?

The quickest way, is like tb says. Just do things as a 75% guild group and you will earn extra rep. There is also a weekly cap on how much rep you can earn, to stop people farming exalted as quickly as possible.

Found it, here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...25134&sid=2000
    Last edited by Stalvir; 2010-11-18 at 05:01 PM. Reason: link

Quote Originally Posted by Stalvir View Post
    There was a blue post somewhere saying that whilst testing guild rep, they increased guild rep to something like 5x the normal amount?

The quickest way, is like tb says. Just do things as a 75% guild group and you will earn extra rep. There is also a weekly cap on how much rep you can earn, to stop people farming exalted as quickly as possible.

Found it, here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...25134&sid=2000
    so theres a Guild Experience cap and Guild Reputation Cap.

Not so concerned by the Experience cap, but do you have any idea what the Rep Cap is? I hope its no less then 3000.

Quote Originally Posted by kampfer View Post
    so theres a Guild Experience cap and Guild Reputation Cap.

Not so concerned by the Experience cap, but do you have any idea what the Rep Cap is? I hope its no less then 3000.

I am not sure what the cap is per week. But I can tell you on beta I went from Neutral to 1000 from honored before I received the message you have received the maximum amount of reputation with you guild for the week (that's not verbatim what it says but you get the idea.)

I wouldn't worry about getting exalted super quick with your guild; All of the items you can get by being exalted with your guild requires your guild to be above lvl 10 anyway.

Questing from 80-85 wil pretty much get u all the way there, if not get u there before ur even 85.
    On beta its accelerated reputation of course, but i got exalted with a guild there in 3 levels of quests.

does the guild rep count towards the 40 exalted rep achv?

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DotDotDot View Post
    Questing from 80-85 wil pretty much get u all the way there, if not get u there before ur even 85.
    On beta its accelerated reputation of course, but i got exalted with a guild there in 3 levels of quests.
    Questing will only get you to exalted if you space it out over several weeks, if you plan on hitting 85 in one week, then no questing will not get you there as you will hit the rep cap quickly.

-Questing
    -Running dungeons with 4/5 people in the group being guildies
    -Running raids with 8/10 people being guildies (You can also 8 man level 60 40 man raids and 8 man level 70 raids as a guild too)
    -Running raids with 20/25 people being guildies
    -Leveling professions
    -Crafting epics if at max profession level
    -Winning rated BGs
    -Doing arena with guildies
    -Doing BGs with guildies (8/10 people in WSG shouldnt be hard)
    -Obtaining a legendary, even thunderfury, espeically thunderfury.
    -Doing guild achievements (kill 50000 critters as a guild)
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post

if it requires 70% then we can do it with 18/25 right?

and does existing legendaries and Critter kills and the such add to the Guild's experience?

---------- Post added 2010-11-18 at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post

if it requires 70% then we can do it with 18/25 right?

and does existing legendaries and Critter kills and the such add to the Guild's experience?

er by that I mean if I already have a legendary