Goblin Cloth Quartermaster?

Is it possible to hand in cloth for rep with Goblins?

If you mean like the other cities reps, I don't see why not. Silvermoon got one when Blood Elves became a playable race in TBC.

I don't think anyone has found the quartermaster yet, that or or it isn't on beta yet.

In addition I think there are tabards for the 6 cities that worked like the northrend ones. Wear the tabard and all rep gained in dungeons goes to that faction.

Put on the Bilgewater Cartel tabard and win.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

There's rep tabards for main cities now btw, but still, I would prefer hand ins :P 3 rep per mob isn't exactly... you know :\

I was under the impression they'd removed all the Cloth quartermasters. I'll log on the PTR and clarify.

e: Login servers seem to be down.

I know for a fact that there is no Cloth QM in Stormwind anymore. Haven't checked the other cities, but it's all right there on ptr. All the old main factions lost their QM's so I don't see them adding more.

Mechagnome
    All the cloth quartermasters get removed in cata

Yeah maybe, didn't check the one in org yet, cata.wowhead still says it's in-game tho; http://cata.wowhead.com/npc=14726

Anyway, with tabard equiped, I didn't get any rep from TBC/WotLK Dungeons, only low levels, and only 3 per mob.

Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post

Anyway, with tabard equiped, I didn't get any rep from TBC/WotLK Dungeons, only low levels, and only 3 per mob.
    Wrath tabards didnt give rep in TBC dungeons. I doubt cataclysm tabards would give in tbc dungeons. Did you try running a Cataclysm dungeon?
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Wrath tabards didnt give rep in TBC dungeons. I doubt cataclysm tabards would give in tbc dungeons. Did you try running a Cataclysm dungeon?
    Nah, playing on PTR :\ Maybe I'm stuck with vanilla dungeons then, was planning to spam WotLK HCs to exalted, before Cata hits xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    I bet players between 80 and 85 want to wear their mighty level ~40 blue cloak once achieved exalted with one of capital city factions.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Would imagine that all the new city tabards work all the way to 85 - but you would need a certain amount of rep to get it (haven´t seen myself so could be soooo off on that one ).

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Would imagine that all the new city tabards work all the way to 85 - but you would need a certain amount of rep to get it (haven´t seen myself so could be soooo off on that one ).
    Confirmed. Also no Cloth inturn, because even though goblins are greedy, i believe they would rather snatch it off you :P.
    Monk main Casual

people putting quotes in signatures are often retarded according to science.

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Also no Cloth inturn, because even though goblins are greedy, i believe they would rather snatch it off you :P.
    So no farming right now in order to get exalted on launch day?

Damn.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Cloth rep quests get removed in Cataclysm

Wouldn't it make more sense to just give them money anyway?
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"