Poll: What are you going to do come Cata release?

Cataclysm and New Servers

As most of us that have been around since the start know, Blizzard released new servers (Non-transferable ect) with each xpac.
    With that in mind I think it is safe to assume that Cataclysm will be no different. Better yet MORESO.

Since Cata is the biggest xpac to date for WoW, (remember, they revamped most of the game as a whole) there will surely be an influx of MANY people.

With that in mind....

How will you start your endeavours in Cataclysm?
    Will you keep all that was earned on a toon from 2004 ect., or will you give it a fresh go with the changes?

Actually in an interview on X-play, they asked Ghostcrawler if they were prepared for launch, and he said since Wrath they've recruited some of the best employees they've ever had, and along with that, they have obtained new Servers. Basically this implies release should go off without much of a hitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im going to level my Druid to 85 while starting from scratch on another.

Also thinking about rolling a Worgen druid, along with keeping my main, to be Feral instead of having to switch between 4 specs on my main.

Keep them coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Laneo View Post
    As most of us that have been around since the start know, Blizzard released new servers (Non-transferable ect) with each xpac.
    With that in mind I think it is safe to assume that Cataclysm will be no different. Better yet MORESO.

Since Cata is the biggest xpac to date for WoW, (remember, they revamped most of the game as a whole) there will surely be an influx of MANY people.

With that in mind....

How will you start your endeavours in Cataclysm?
    Will you keep all that was earned on a toon from 2004 ect., or will you give it a fresh go with the changes?
    Read the front page Q and A
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Not changing, I prefer worgen over goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Read the front page Q and A
    How Ironic that you didn't read before replying you would have noticed that I made this thread BEFORE the Dev Chat, so your point is moot.

I do appreciate the bump thou, Thanks.