Cataclysm Beta installation..

Trying to install the beta on my new computer, bugs out at 82% and says this:

The installer was unable to read the file "world\maps\ArgentTournamentDungeon\ArgentTournamentDungeon_28_30_tex1.adt". This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at C:\ --for example, a scratched or dirty CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the installer. (The error code was 8.) If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (ReadJob::Execute).

been trying to find the problem for an hour, and cba to wait for a blizzard answer, so just wonder if any of you guys had the same problem?

Well..unfortunetly I don't have an answer for your problem, sorry. However if you just make a post on the Blizzard customer service or technical support forums you'll get a response within a couple hours (maybe even much shorter). It sure beats waiting like a week for an e-mail update.

Had the same problem, this solved it http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lation-Stopped

Or try this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Talio View Post
    Rename your original WoW folder. Just trust me.
    Happy beta!

Cheers, worked perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
    Trying to install the beta on my new computer, bugs out at 82% and says this:

The installer was unable to read the file "world\maps\ArgentTournamentDungeon\ArgentTournamentDungeon_28_30_tex1.adt". This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at C:\ --for example, a scratched or dirty CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the installer. (The error code was 8.) If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (ReadJob::Execute).

been trying to find the problem for an hour, and cba to wait for a blizzard answer, so just wonder if any of you guys had the same problem?
    Save your Bandwidth, the game is released in under 3 weeks.
    4.0.3a possibly coming next week, seems like you should just wait imo.