10+ Year Old Account

Aszhara and the Goblins

Y'know, those Goblins sure seems in on the whole Horde-idea. They even changed Aszhara in memory of it, apparently. Or it's an easter egg.. Whatever it is, I found it rather funny. Or maybe Deathwing is secretly a horde player...

Wooh, me, paint and a mouse. Sure is a good combination.

And pardon if this's been up before, Couldn't find anything that seemed connected to it.

Sometimes I will log out in Roleplaying gear, so if my stats in the image below, seem ridicoulously low, then that's probably the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    this banhammers gonna hit harder than puberty will hit justin bieber

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woulda been a nice find if it wasn't mentioned or whathaveyou months upon months ago =] kewl beans either way, heh.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

This is super super old news. Like blizzcon last year old news, in which blizzard said that goblins will be forming azshara as a horde symbol.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

cool O_o
    "Keelah Se'lai"
    "Tali'Zorah: Just so you know I'm running a fever, I've got a nasty cough, and my sinuses are filled with something I can't even describe. But it was totally worth it! "

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah balls, here I thought I was a little special bubble. Haha, oh well, Sorry for bringing old stuff up. :P
    Sometimes I will log out in Roleplaying gear, so if my stats in the image below, seem ridicoulously low, then that's probably the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    this banhammers gonna hit harder than puberty will hit justin bieber

Deleted
    It seems like if anyone notices this, they'll assume they're the first to do so.