15+ Year Old Account

Question Glyph of Mage Armor

Glyph of Mage Armor, where do i get one, doesnt seem to be in any inscripter skill list.
    Seen a few on the AH but those are now gone aswell. Is it a bug ?!
    A friend of mine says he has it learned and active in his spellbook (is a mage player, not an inscripter)

Apparently, it's a bug with the current patch. It will most likely be fixed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a lot! Searching like crazy even went to the neutral AH.

Same for Armors glyph, had to pay 200g for it, not that much. Mage armor on the other hand, 800g...

Quote Originally Posted by Kil Jaeden the Deceiver View Post
    Same for Armors glyph, had to pay 200g for it, not that much. Mage armor on the other hand, 800g...
    Please tell me you didn't pay 200-800g for a glyph.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was a bug when the first patch with new talent trees/glyphs was introduced. The first day of that patch I was able to do my scribe research and learned a lvl 81 warrior glyph... shortly thereafter my research produced nothing because I don't think we were supposed to have access to those glyhps as of yet. *this is merely speculation, entirely just my opinion. no clue what the real reason is... but my guess is come Shattering patch or Cata we'll have these glyphs finally.

Was hoping that 4.03 would fix all the glyphs but apparently it didn't.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    We got 1 nes glypic for the books and reascher with the patch, not sure what happened to Mage Armor, asked a GM and thay said they knew nothing and that was the wrong place to ask, was told to go to the formas and ask

I got my Glyph of Mage Armor on my poor little level 71 mage easy and for cheap. I still had a Glyph of Mage Armor in my bags from months ago when I bought a couple duplicates of certain glyphs to test out the most efficient combination for leveling. If they're really going for such high prices, I might want to make a stop at the AH real soon and sell the leftovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Glyph of Mage Armor, Glyph of Armors, and Glyph of the Long Hand, all are currently patternless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found a glyph seller who had 10 in his bags from a few weeks ago and bought them all 50g each

PROFIT TIME!!
    Lightning Fast

800g that's all? On Hydraxis Horde-side only one person somehow has glyph of mage armor and he keeps them listed for 3000g each. Highly doubt any of them have sold since it's just a bug and they will be in-game soon, but still....

15+ Year Old Account
    Just wanna say i found one for 150g Gladly bought it!
    Hope you guys find one aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Takarazuka View Post
    800g that's all? On Hydraxis Horde-side only one person somehow has glyph of mage armor and he keeps them listed for 3000g each. Highly doubt any of them have sold since it's just a bug and they will be in-game soon, but still....
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if people are buying them TBH.

I have no idea why anyone would but this is WOW.

Bought all mine for 2g each before xpac. boy I should of bought more if people bought them for this much.

armors I have not ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprints View Post
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if people are buying them TBH.

I have no idea why anyone would but this is WOW.
    I don't think they were... I checked last night and the price dropped to the 800-1000g range. Still a lot for a glyph that isn't necessary to have just yet and just bugged. I also lol'd at all the people paying 5000g for the poly turtle book and then find out it's trainable at level 60.