Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Is the Moonkin form for troll and worgen on the beta and ptr the final form or is it just a placeholder?
    Final!

Fuck you Blizz.
    Fuck you.

Wow... this is all stuff anyone following the "news" would know!

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor View Post
    If the camel vendor will not be named Hassan and won't offer slightly used and mildly retarded camels, I'll be disappointed with the whole affair.
    I for one hope his name is Mahmud and he drops lines like "You friend. Me give you good price. You take it now."

10+ Year Old Account
    Question for the chat:

"What is the logic with Being able to ROLL a new class/race combo but not being able to Race Change to it with the shattering patch?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    Chat question:
    Is the Death Knight "Blood Shield" going to get a graphical effect?

Deleted
    Could you plz ask if the alliance racials final yet?

Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Question:
    Is Blizzard happy with the fact that Arcane mages rotation is basicly only Arcane Blast now?

chat question: what happened to the guy that created the druid swimming form ???

---------- Post added 2010-11-18 at 07:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Telcular View Post
    Question:
    Is Blizzard happy with the fact that Arcane mages rotation is basicly only Arcane Blast now?
    Its harder than before

With the current attacks on the Horde and Alliance city's starting to get left alone (atleast by players on my server). Will this be the last stage of the attack, or will we have to wait till deathwing comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Telcular View Post
    Question:
    its sad but mages will always be super simple and OP.

From a Lore perspective, isn't C'thun the strongest end-game boss in WoW? (Stronger than Illidan, Arthas, Deathwing, KJ)
    Will we see him again?

Would you mind asking this question:

With the Zandalar return to their home island will we be seeing Zul'Adir as a future raid?

why does the troll moonkin have antlers and not tusks and long ears?

also,

why does the worgan moonkin not have wolf ears and rabies? haha

Have they considered removing the point system that allows players to skip raids like in wotlk?

I wish it was still like it was in BC raiding.

With the horde now having more mounts than the alliance, will we be seeing some mounts later when they "fit"?

15+ Year Old Account
    Their answer on if we are able to learn Archaeology before the expansion is very vague.

Will we be able to learn Archaeology in Patch 4.0.3a or will we have to wait for Cataclysm release? Also a followup question, do we need to buy Cataclysm to learn it?

When will Blizzard support Linux? Wine isn't cutting it.

Well I have a question... it is class and spec specific but hopefully you can squeak it in and it not get dodged.

Do they have any plans to change or at least look at changing the Hand of Light mastery for Retribution Paladins?

wow so many bad questions and now the chat is over... only 3 class questions... /sad face

I would really like to know if Blizzard feels that recent reductions to self healing (in beta) for DKs, Spriests, and Afflocks takes away a certain appeal from these classes. For a lot of players having a certain level of self sufficiency is a major draw to play these specs and in Cataclysm that facet of these classes has been seriously diminished.