Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    The camel sucks, i don't know what all the fuss is about.

The alchemy mount is 600% cooler, and definitly best looking mount in game after ashes of alaar and Ironbound Proto Drake

What new feature(s) in WoW: Cataclysm are you guys most proud of?
    I would have to say the 1-60 revamp, it's a ton of fun to play through the zones and an incredible amount of new content.
    I'm most happy with the new Worgen and Goblin starting experiences. I think they are the best starting experience we've ever done, and that includes the death knight.

Yeah, Could you include Blood Elves and Draenei in this 1-60 revamap. If nothing else you could at least destroy ruined half of Silvermoon and blame it on Deathiwing /earthquake and do some healing in Ghostlands as Undead force there should be destroyed by now...

To people wondering why they answered so many silly questions. I was in the chat and in total there were 200-300 questions submitted. I don't doubt that there were many new and interesting questions in that lot but the fact is the Blizzard guys choose to answer a bunch of questions that had already been answered many times before. Of course, it doesn't help that people ask so many previously answered questions, I mean, just from reading the newsposts here on mmo-champion I could answer 90% of those questions myself before even seeing the Blizzard response.

As for the reason the devs themselves choose to answer old questions, my guess is that this is viewed as a marketing exercise and not as a fan information thing. They want to choose questions that reference new features, how friendly the game is to new players, levelling speed, new zones etc as that is what will draw new players to the game. What they don't want is to answer questions about classes that are still undertuned, buggy implementations, talents that need revaming etc because even addressing those things would give the impression that the game is imperfect which is not the impression they want to give.

Deleted
    hmm ... questions like when will see tessellation is never asked

People are still asking about the dance studio?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    I'll tell you who doesn't want to be a camel jockey Blizzard...every American citizen.
    So you ARE all racist?

Quote Originally Posted by superninjapresident View Post
    Cant belive so many of you that write comments here do nothin but complain and cry, what the heck? If you dont like the game, dont play it, and if you hate it so much, why waste your time here? Or is it still cool to hate and complain about everything and tell anyone who questions you to stfu?
    Is it still cool to defend a multi-billion dollar company when they give bad answers to the stupidest questions? Oh wait that was never cool. Just because people hate how the game is being handled and how shifty and unfriendly blizzard spokespeople come off, dosn't mean they hate everything about playing the game. You live in a very simple-minded (and I surely mean stupid) world if you think that is the case. The fact is, most of these questions have been answered 100x before and/or are answered horribly (i.e. they missed the point about the worgen mount question entirely, and answered the Moonkin question very badly without elaborating). Why waste your time defending a company that dosn't care for you individually AND fight against so many justly outraged customers who would like decent responses and customer service? Especially in a comment section that noone important will ever see or care about your opinion.

I agree with other people who stated that blizzard are unjustly smug about "revamping the entire Old world" yet they almost completely ignore Ghostlands, Eversong and Isle of Quel'danas. So are those just gonna stay old forever or are we supposed to praise them with happiness when they decided to get around to revamping it next expansion?

I was also recently reminded about how the new capital tabards are supposed to work. Like it was at all hard to get exalted with the capitals in the first place? Now they hand it to us. Generally I don't like getting swept up in the whole "WoW has become far too easy" crowd but this is undeniably a needless step in that direction.

All in all I like the game but if I met a developer I would have to stab him until he promises me to do the non-lazy, right thing AND not be smug about giving me what I already payed for.

Deleted
    Good idea with the 25 completed dailies . Thx for the tip

Is there an alternative mount for worgens that other races can ride
    Worgen can ride the other mounts in the game, if that's what you're asking. They're not limited to their feral run.

The guy that answered that just got me my biggest facepalm moment ever.

I wish they could open free faction change on my server 81% alliance.. Im alliance and really bored of our junk racials.. Also when only 10 hordes or so are q'ing for wg it's really annoying to not be able to play WG..

Quote Originally Posted by reaper.dk View Post
    Good idea with the 25 completed dailies . Thx for the tip
    ulgh people with this kinda attitude make me sad. We have a bunch of new content (not as much as last time though as far as new levels) but people wanna blow through it as fast as they can. It is people like this (not this person persay, especially since s/he hasn't thought of this pathetic plan of action before now) that give wow players the shut-in loser stereotype because they try far too much to progress in a game. People take this game and ultimately useless achievements in this game far to seriously. I'm not saying that everyone should be super-casual but noone should be super-pathetic-way-to-into the game seriously either. People push to level too fast then they complain that they arn't getting enough, or that the game is developed for casual players. Heres an idea stop pushing so hard for no good reason and try to enjoy what scraps they throw you.

With the game as "casual" as it is, "hardcore" gamers ruin it for themselves even more by doing something like saving completed dailies so they can skip half a level or so, then they wonder where all their content is.

Also I would like to restate that these questions were answered horribly.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Notice how they completely ignore pallies . I found that rather amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    Is it still cool to defend a multi-billion dollar company when they give bad answers to the stupidest questions? Oh wait that was never cool. Just because people hate how the game is being handled and how shifty and unfriendly blizzard spokespeople come off, dosn't mean they hate everything about playing the game. You live in a very simple-minded (and I surely mean stupid) world if you think that is the case. The fact is, most of these questions have been answered 100x before and/or are answered horribly (i.e. they missed the point about the worgen mount question entirely, and answered the Moonkin question very badly without elaborating). Why waste your time defending a company that dosn't care for you individually AND fight against so many justly outraged customers who would like decent responses and customer service? Especially in a comment section that noone important will ever see or care about your opinion.

I agree with other people who stated that blizzard are unjustly smug about "revamping the entire Old world" yet they almost completely ignore Ghostlands, Eversong and Isle of Quel'danas. So are those just gonna stay old forever or are we supposed to praise them with happiness when they decided to get around to revamping it next expansion?

I was also recently reminded about how the new capital tabards are supposed to work. Like it was at all hard to get exalted with the capitals in the first place? Now they hand it to us. Generally I don't like getting swept up in the whole "WoW has become far too easy" crowd but this is undeniably a needless step in that direction.

All in all I like the game but if I met a developer I would have to stab him until he promises me to do the non-lazy, right thing AND not be smug about giving me what I already payed for.
    I don't understand the Activision-Blizzard apologists either.

My account was inactive for most of LK. Got to Algalon, guild had a mega emo fit and disbanded, didn't see the point (especially after still being burnt out over doing NOTHING BUT NEW OLD NAXX FOR 6 **** MONTHS) of looking for another guild so quit. Came back for Icecrown for a while. Tackled loooooool 'limited attempt' tests of server stability (because that, sadly, mattered FAR more than encounter design) until everyone got bored (which happened pretty fast - I can't IMAGINE that there are people who ran that instance every week, 10/25, for A FRIGGEN YEAR). Dropped the game until recently because, hey, the "END of Teh World" surely has some cool events associated with it right?

incorrect, once again! *insert economics 101 equations about cost / time input vs profit / financial output here*
    ie, create the cheapest, ***** event possible because your average customer is 10-12 and, having the mental capacity of a freshly laid turd, will buy it and eat it anyway (most likely with a parent's money).

Smug about revamping the zones?
    Does no one with a brain even question that, 'revamping the old content' supposedly being a major selling point, that it's kind of - funny - that they have also made it possible to level so fast that the revamped content is cleared in a weekend? Is their making it so ridiculously easy to level not pretty much an open acknowledgment that the majority of their content (1-80 anyway) is so freaking horrible that the vast majority of their players want to be done with it as quickly as humanly possible? I guarantee you will see ready- leveled characters for sale in their store some time in 2011 ("don't want to level to 85? np 10$ and you can start at the level of your choice with level appropriate gear to get you started"!)

From a business standpoint I'm sure Blizzard is 100% win.
    They sure as hell don't care about their game though - and anyone who thinks they do has missed a few of the blazing neon signs that have been posted since the Activision merger.

Quote Originally Posted by Araella View Post
    I don't understand the Activision-Blizzard apologists either.

My account was inactive for most of LK. Got to Algalon, guild had a mega emo fit and disbanded, didn't see the point (especially after still being burnt out over doing NOTHING BUT NEW OLD NAXX FOR 6 **** MONTHS) of looking for another guild so quit. Came back for Icecrown for a while. Tackled loooooool 'limited attempt' tests of server stability (because that, sadly, mattered FAR more than encounter design) until everyone got bored (which happened pretty fast - I can't IMAGINE that there are people who ran that instance every week, 10/25, for A FRIGGEN YEAR). Dropped the game until recently because, hey, the "END of Teh World" surely has some cool events associated with it right?

incorrect, once again! *insert economics 101 equations about cost / time input vs profit / financial output here*
    ie, create the cheapest, ***** event possible because your average customer is 10-12 and, having the mental capacity of a freshly laid turd, will buy it and eat it anyway (most likely with a parent's money).

Smug about revamping the zones?
    Does no one with a brain even question that, 'revamping the old content' supposedly being a major selling point, that it's kind of - funny - that they have also made it possible to level so fast that the revamped content is cleared in a weekend? Is their making it so ridiculously easy to level not pretty much an open acknowledgment that the majority of their content (1-80 anyway) is so freaking horrible that the vast majority of their players want to be done with it as quickly as humanly possible? I guarantee you will see ready- leveled characters for sale in their store some time in 2011 ("don't want to level to 85? np 10$ and you can start at the level of your choice with level appropriate gear to get you started"!)

From a business standpoint I'm sure Blizzard is 100% win.
    They sure as hell don't care about their game though - and anyone who thinks they do has missed a few of the blazing neon signs that have been posted since the Activision merger.
    I love it when fellow reasonable and intelligent people show themselves.