Thread: Cataclysm IRL!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Cataclysm IRL!

I was just playing WoW when an earthquake started at the same time a minor tremor shook my apartment.

Instead of a frightened reaction all that went through my head was, "My body is ready for Cataclysm".

meh. wait till u see the earth's crust.

Breaking news something that appeares to be a giant black dragon has appreared and seems to have sundered the world

There was a very minor earthquake here(Michigan) a few months back. Was the first one I had experienced, so I assumed I was just a lil shaky from not eating. Until my neighbor came over and asked me if I felt the tremors.

No no, it was not a irl earthquake, what you just experienced was Blizzard new "Feel what your character feel" system, that was included in the 4.0.3 patch.

(Or not! )

Anyhow, do you live on the west cost in US or? ^^ (Checking my awesome 3D map over the world with all registered earthquakes!)
    Retired WoW player - Active as a casual in Vanilla, raider in 3.0 and 3.1 and casual from 3.2 and forward!

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a bunch of cows crossing the street on my way to work this morning. Does that mean I've witnessed a real life Cattleclysm?

First thing that come in my mind is, damn gotta ask my paladin how to heal my self
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

I live in southern Cali, about 10 miles from the San Andreas fault line. Earthquakes scare the crap out of me, I always think it's the 'Big One'

Hell, the earthquakes we get in game scare the crap out of me.

I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    I live in southern Cali, about 10 miles from the San Andreas fault line. Earthquakes scare the crap out of me, I always think it's the 'Big One'

Hell, the earthquakes we get in game scare the crap out of me.

I hate it.
    Quite many 2.0 - 4.0 Earthquakes in that area recently I love watching this map <3
    Retired WoW player - Active as a casual in Vanilla, raider in 3.0 and 3.1 and casual from 3.2 and forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Eyad View Post
    Quite many 2.0 - 4.0 Earthquakes in that area recently I love watching this map <3
    Oh believe me, I know