bane of the fallen king and "glory" drakes.

i haven't seen anything said about these, so forgive me if i've just overlooked it, but are the title "bane of the fallen king" and the "glory of the ulduar/icecrown raider" drakes going to be no longer obtainable come cataclysm?

They are staying. But! The drakes will turn into 280%. If you have the drake(s) before the shattering, then they will stay 320%.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    They are staying. But! The drakes will turn into 280%. If you have the drake(s) before the shattering, then they will stay 320%.
    310*

P.S. Source on them being turned into 280?

they wont torun 280........... they are the speed at which the highest training u have.. even now if u get the icc drake it will be 150% if u only have 150% of 310% if u have a 310 mount already or you bought it ect.
    -My advice is to chill a little, sit back, and watch Deathwing destroy your world.
    -DID YOU KNOW that the declaration of independence contains 1337 words??

Deleted
    Not sure about the title, but the mounts are staying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    310*

All mounts adjust to your maximum speed now. If you can only go 280%, so will your mounts. The only mount that comes with Master Riding is the Violet Proto-Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by snipeshot24 View Post
    they wont torun 280........... they are the speed at which the highest training u have.. even now if u get the icc drake it will be 150% if u only have 150% of 310% if u have a 310 mount already or you bought it ect.
    Epic flyers still require that you have at least Artisan Riding (280%) to learn them though.

turn*
    -My advice is to chill a little, sit back, and watch Deathwing destroy your world.
    -DID YOU KNOW that the declaration of independence contains 1337 words??

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    310*

well if you had a mount with 310 before patch evrything became 310.
    if you dont and get a 310 mount after it wil be 280 until you learn the flying skill..

wich totaly sucked because i was about to get the drake and them blizzard sneaked in the flying skill so now i have to buy it...

Mounts no longer have a given speed%, it is now just based of the riding skill you have purchased. So if you have 280% speed purchased that is what the drake will be at when you obtain it.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

310*

I don't have the source either, but I do know a blue said that the only one that will reward the 310% flying speed will be the Violet Drake.