Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Mailboxes in starting zones?

Pretty sure i dont speak for myself when i say i hate having to run to the level 5+ zone to get to a mailbox and get my heirlooms/gold/bags for my newly rerolled toon.any comment on if the starting areas will have a mailbox? =D

I've heard there are in the goblin and worgen starting zones but I don't know about any others.

I played through the troll and orc starting zones today on the ptr and don't recall seeing any but that doesn't mean there weren't any...just that I'm not a very observant fella.

Even if they don't there's still the engy mailbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    that would be amazing if they added mailboxes there!

troll's have it in 4.0.3a on PTR in echo isles.

so im sure they're gonna add em to all

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    troll's have it in 4.0.3a on PTR in echo isles.

so im sure they're gonna add em to all
    Well there you go then.

Gnomes do and Undead do as well, so I would assume all starting areas now have them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead do not have a mailbox. I didn't notice one in the Nelf zone either. Trolls did, obviously, outside Vol'jin's hut.

Edit: I ran around Deathknell with the mailbox checked and never came across one. Perhaps I missed it.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

This is awesome, been a long time coming too. Even before heirloom items mailling alts gold/bags/bluesepicsNgreens.
    Now my Worgen rogue can get his shiny daggers w/ green glows and, his hard black ..... leather....

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Undead do not have a mailbox. I didn't notice one in the Nelf zone either. Trolls did, obviously, outside Vol'jin's hut.

Edit: I ran around Deathknell with the mailbox checked and never came across one. Perhaps I missed it.
    It's right outside of the inn-esque building across from the chapel.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarLunar View Post
    This is awesome, been a long time coming too. Even before heirloom items mailling alts gold/bags/bluesepicsNgreens.
    Now my Worgen rogue can get his shiny daggers w/ green glows and, his hard black ..... leather....
    lol that's what i was gonna make.

a worgen rogue (got lucky and got his daggers before the heirloom price skyrocketed.)

and a goblin warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, maybe it wasn't flagged. Or I could be blind, it was like 2 am.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Hmm, maybe it wasn't flagged. Or I could be blind, it was like 2 am.
    Probably just a bug with the minimap/tracking feature. Did you have mail/items? Maybe it isn't useable/flagged unless you have items to prevent new players from being lost and confused (since they do so much hand holding now). I was getting my account pets.