Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Of course according to me, Why should I care what Blizzard wants or thinks? They sure as hell don't play that aspect of the game so who cares what they think or want.
    Trolling troll trolls trollfully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagirl View Post
    Opinions are never right or wrong as they are opinions.
    No. Some opinions are just wrong period.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagirl View Post
    WoW that post was amazing, i hope you enjoy a nice lengthy ban for such a retarded and rude post.
    Tell me I'm not the only one who sees the irony in this? Please?

Anyways... Prot has been over performing in PvP for some time. With burst nearly equal to a DPSer and with double the survival and control... yes. Prot needed a nerf. It was a LONG time coming.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tank spec of any class have no place in rated PvP anyway I hope they nerf Warriors and DK's next so we can be done with tanks in PvP.
    this x 10000

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mefitis View Post
    this x 10000
    Too bad for you Blizzard said they had a place in PvP. Many games have uses for tanks in PvP, just because you think its dumb because you can't imagine a class playing a different way besides BURSTHIMDOWNQUICK doesn't mean you're right, not everyone finds it fun to be a glass cannon or a healer who depends on those glass cannons to survive.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really doesn't matter it has no business in PvP anyway and yes it is my opinion and yes I could care less what Blizzard or any other player thinks we are all entitled to our own opinion just because it's mine doesn't mean it right or wrong it's an opinion.
    Quit shoving your opinion down other peoples throats.

You're worse than Street Corner Baptists...

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Too bad for you Blizzard said they had a place in PvP. Many games have uses for tanks in PvP, just because you think its dumb because you can't imagine a class playing a different way besides BURSTHIMDOWNQUICK doesn't mean you're right, not everyone finds it fun to be a glass cannon or a healer who depends on those glass cannons to survive.
    This. I had alotta fun with Prot PvP, when I actually cared to pvp.

I remember in the 50's bracket one-shotting gnomes with my Avenger's Shield...

Good times... good times....
    Last edited by Blznsmri; 2010-11-19 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Tell me I'm not the only one who sees the irony in this? Please?

Anyways... Prot has been over performing in PvP for some time. With burst nearly equal to a DPSer and with double the survival and control... yes. Prot needed a nerf. It was a LONG time coming.
    I'm confused what nerf are we talking about? I'm spanking people at 85 on beta.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

10+ Year Old Account
    Tank spec of any class have no place in rated PvP anyway I hope they nerf Warriors and DK's next so we can be done with tanks in PvP.
    That is not what blizzard has said & so far protection was the only spec paladins had a chance to reach decent rating with if they wanted to fill the role of damage because retribution is horribly fucked up at 85 in pvp.

As for paladin pvp it is to be expected though, Kalgan & many of his supporters inlcuding the team responsible for paladin design have stated in the past that if paladins are going to pvp they personally feel they should have to do so as holy, for some reason though they are happy to let other classes have multiple pvp viable trees (if at least in theory).

As I have said many times as long as the paladin design team we have is the one making the designs and so long as GhostCrawler & them cannot see eye to eye on a consensual design for paladins (retribution in particular) there will never be a paladin spec other then holy they intentionally make pvp viable. If you do not believe me look at blue posts regarding pvp balance.

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 02:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    I'm confused what nerf are we talking about? I'm spanking people at 85 on beta.
    Well we are certainly more balanced for pvp as prot then we are as ret at least, Mainly because so much of our damage is holy & we are not completely balanced around uncontrollable RNG for our survivability, offensive potential & resource generation.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Quit shoving your opinion down other peoples throats.

You're worse than Street Corner Baptists...
    sir i must thank you for my new sig. this made me lol so hard.

OT: this is a troll thread and probalby needs to get locked before this further devolves into a flame war which it seems to barely hovering over at the moment. Also i've been doing prot pvp since bc in prot pve specs, it has always had a place in pvp if you can work (against like, non glad people at least). i did quite a bit in arenas to before the massive buff to prot pvp. It was about knowing the spec and working it right.
    Last edited by Candlemaster; 2010-11-19 at 08:36 AM.