Saving " 25 " quests for Cataclysm. but WHY " Daily Quests " ???

Hey guys. I'm a bit confusing. I heared that you can save 25 x quests for fast exp when cata hits. but why it have to be daily quests ? cant you just complete any quests and turn in when Cata hits?
    I'm sorry if its a stupid question.

most people are talking about the argetn tournament dailies, because you can drop like 15 quests in less than 3 minutes because they are all right next to eachother
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by taka2010 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm a bit confusing. I heared that you can save 25 x quests for fast exp when cata hits. but why it have to be daily quests ? cant you just complete any quests and turn in when Cata hits?
    I'm sorry its a stupid question.
    It can be any quest, Daily quests were just used as an example because a lot of people(like myself) have done all/most of the other quests.

Good portion of the zones only offer like maximum of 4 quests at a time, Tourny area offers a possible 9 or so? (Too lazy to count) Which means less areas to have to run around to.

Also, some people actually completed most of the quests in WotLK for achievements.

Thanks for the quick answers. and thanks so much

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 05:23 AM ----------

QUESTION: Can anyone link the best 25 x Daily quests? That would be nice. thanks

Deleted
    I think im gonna follow this list: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ghlight=Gyrome