Herbs or Lower lvl Ink

Do you think it will be more profitable in early Cata to have stacks of lower level insription inks (Lion's Ink, Jadefire Ink) from my milled northrend herbs or to not mill them and just sell the herbs as is.

I think it would be better to downgrade my Ink of the Sea before Cata to hit the inscription levelers trying to powerlevel once they hit 85 for all of our new Inscriptionalizer perks forthcoming.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would depend on the economy of your server. Most likely the herbs will sell for more because they offer the normal and rare pigments and they can also get skill ups from turning the pigments into inks.

But remember that the pigment to ink only stay as a skill up for a short time. Also the rare pigments are usually not needed for powerlevelers as many of the items that require the uncommon inks take many of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd leave them un-milled. That way you are widening your market to Scribes and Alchemists. Higher demand = higher prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    I'd leave them un-milled. That way you are widening your market to Scribes and Alchemists. Higher demand = higher prices.
    Like Daedelus said, the Herbs will be able to be sold to Alchemists as well, thus they will be in much higher demand as opposed to inks which can't be used by Alchs.