10+ Year Old Account

so Worgen are druids????

well i just did read Curse of the Worgen , and worgen are druids (well the first one anyways :$) and his name was ralaar . dunno i f i self get all this.....but the first week of december more wow
    comics , so lets see then again

http://www.wowwiki.com/Ralaar_Fangfire

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's described in the worgen starting area quests as well. The first worgen were druids who became feral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    Alliance suck !
    sorry but....what's youre problem?

it aint a poll bout ally or horde being better is it ?

so plz shoo

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 09:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Yeah, that's described in the worgen starting area quests as well. The first worgen were druids who became feral.
    actually it would be nice to see that ingame , you start out as a druid and the next couple of quests u'll be worgen , it would f**k everything storyline based up. still it would be nice to see that happen

Quote Originally Posted by angelz View Post
    sorry but....what's youre problem?

it aint a poll bout ally or horde being better is it ?

so plz shoo

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 09:29 AM ----------

actually it would be nice to see that ingame , you start out as a druid and the next couple of quests u'll be worgen , it would f**k everything storyline based up. still it would be nice to see that happen
    Winner!

WORGENS LOVE FLOWERS! and trees, and grass <3<3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darckie View Post
    and fire hydrants

The druids who turn into feral creatures that lose their minds spawn a curse than afflict other humans. Only humans are susceptible to this curse. This is why the night elf druids feel bad for the Gilneans.

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth View Post
    The druids who turn into feral creatures that lose their minds spawn a curse than afflict other humans. Only humans are susceptible to this curse. This is why the night elf druids feel bad for the Gilneans.
    This describes pretty much what I wanted to say.

And if people are wondering about human worgen druids. Some mages have apparently been practicing nature magic as a form of hedge wizardry in order to be a druid of the harvest, to help crops and agriculture, etc. From how I understand it, mages that devote themselves to nature magic who effectively become druids are pretty rare.

Seem to recall Medhiv and Khadgar having a conversation about in The Last Guardian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Subparhiggins View Post
    And if people are wondering about human worgen druids. Some mages have apparently been practicing nature magic as a form of hedge wizardry in order to be a druid of the harvest, to help crops and agriculture, etc. From how I understand it, mages that devote themselves to nature magic who effectively become druids are pretty rare.

Seem to recall Medhiv and Khadgar having a conversation about in The Last Guardian.
    ^This basically worgen druids were actually human "druids" but had no way near the power of other druids however because the night elves have helped and taken them in it wouldnt be a surprise they helped these hedge wizards furtherthere druidic magics.

WoWWiki.

The curse originated from the druidic order who followed Goldrinn, known as Druids of the Scythe. They shapeshifted into the feral worgen and eventually lost their minds to its violent nature. The other Druids agreed that they must be locked away, and thus put them into eternal slumber deep beneath a tree... until the days Arugal utilized Ur's research, and Velinde Starsong used the Scythe of Elune. It was the night elves, after all, who created the curse in the first place. Obliged to help their newfound allies, they re-introduce them to the Alliance.
    Explains why the night elves help the worgen and why they can be druids.

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darckie View Post
    Deathwing hates trees.

Quote Originally Posted by angelz View Post
    well i just did read Curse of the Worgen , and worgen are druids (well the first one anyways :$) and his name was ralaar . dunno i f i self get all this.....but the first week of december more wow
    comics , so lets see then again

http://www.wowwiki.com/Ralaar_Fangfire
    Just in case you haven't heard, check out http://www.wowpedia.org - most of the WoWWiki editors moved there.

Quote Originally Posted by Damson View Post
    and fire hydrants
    and people's legs