Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraza View Post
    Why is this attention fishing troll not banned yet?

edit: and no, this isn't a discussion. You don't start a discussion about alliance battle cry by bashing alliance.
    There's no bashing in stating the truth.
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2010-11-19 at 10:44 AM.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    There's no bashing in stating the truth.
    its how you state the truth wich makes it intentional bashing.

Well it's only a matter of time before someone with mod capabilities comes into this thread, sees more "HurdaHorde Derp", gets pissed, and decides to lock it. Can't say I blame him/her because this one is pretty lame, to be honest.

Whatever. I'm getting sick of these fucking lame ass "Alliance Battlecry" threads too. It really should be a non-issue, but it keeps popping it's ugly up for some reason. In this case it's someone saying "Derpdaherp, Alliance don't have a battlecry because they SUCK! Herpppppppp!!!!!!" Pretty much just as lame as someone at Blizzcon whining that Alliance don't have one really. Faction fantards are equal in their idiocy no matter what side of the fence they're on.

In the spirit of obligation, I'll say this again. The Alliance DO have their battlecries. I'll start with "Glory to the Alliance!" and leave you to find more. They are there, you just have to look. Look, and then use them. Use them with equal gusto that Hordies like to yell "For the Horde!" if you can, but if you can't, don't go around blaming Blizzard for "lack of Alliance battlecries", because that's just ludicrous.

And OP, STFU with this "cause they suck!" crap. You're making yourself look like an ass. :P
    Last edited by willjones410; 2010-11-19 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    Well it's only a matter of time before someone with mod capabilities comes into this thread, sees more "HurdaHorde Derp", gets pissed, and decides to lock it. Can't say I blame him/her because this one is pretty lame, to be honest.

Whatever. I'm getting sick of these fucking lame ass "Alliance Battlecry" threads too. It really should be a non-issue, but it keeps popping it's ugly up for some reason. In this case it's someone saying "Derpdaherp, Alliance don't have a battlecry because they SUCK! Herpppppppp!!!!!!" Pretty much just as lame as someone at Blizzcon whining that Alliance don't have one really. Faction fantards are equal in their idiocy no matter what side of the fence they're on.

In the spirit of obligation, I'll say this again. The Alliance DO have their battlecries. I'll start with "Glory to the Alliance!" and leave you to find more. They are there, you just have to look. Look, and then use them. Use them with equal gusto that Hordies like to yell "For the Horde!" if you can, but if you can't, don't go around blaming Blizzard for "lack of Alliance battlecries", because that's just ludicrous.

And OP, STFU with this "cause they suck!" crap. You're making yourself look like an ass. :P
    Never said they suck. They just lack honor. Stop projecting.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Enjoy your vacation.