Deleted

Pala vs Druid PVP

Hey,

i don't know what to play in Cata regarding Pvp. I got an Lvl 80 Paladin an Druid and want to roflpwn in Pvp with a Dmcspec.
    So its Retpala VS Moonkin/Feral, don't know if i'm mistaken but i think moonkin had a hard time at top rating PVP and how is the current Situation of Retpalis?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's kinda early to be saying which class will be strong in PvP in Cata. In my WotLK memories both Ret and Feral were pretty good spec's with nice damage and balance wasn't all that good atleast in arenas. But we may see a turnaround in Cata. Personally I would go with Ret Paladin.

Deleted
    tell me about beta experience

Quote Originally Posted by SateliteJack View Post
    Hey,

i don't know what to play in Cata regarding Pvp. I got an Lvl 80 Paladin an Druid and want to roflpwn in Pvp with a Dmcspec.
    So its Retpala VS Moonkin/Feral, don't know if i'm mistaken but i think moonkin had a hard time at top rating PVP and how is the current Situation of Retpalis?
    So instead of finding out yourself and making a decisions your here making andother I WANT MOST OP PVP CLASS PLZ TELL ME NOW thread?!?

Plus go to the pvp forums.

15+ Year Old Account
    I suggest rolling a mage.