Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

New Character Slots

Hello everybody,

I was wondering if there going to be any more charater slot in Cata?
    In Wotlk we got 2 more. Will there be anything like that for Cata?
    Does anyone know something about that?
    I couldn't find something, yet.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmocf061cfc0ce; 2010-11-19 at 12:43 PM.

It has been brought up, and while the idea has not been discounted there are no current plans for them to introduce new slots.

Deleted
    Uuh, that would suck.
    I want to level a Goblin but my 10 Slots are in use.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't hold your breath. They asked the question during Blizzcon and got some insulting 'f*ck you' answer about getting a second account. Yanno... buy the game and all the expansions for the second account as well as a second monthly subscription. Dumbasses. They need to have more slots added to your per realm limit, and quickly. But oh well, I didn't want to roll any new toons for the expansion anyways.

I remember a poll on the official forums... It was something like "Would you pay for extra character slots?".

Hope that helps

Deleted
    Did we really get 2 more slots in TBC? I never noticed that.

I didn't have more than 3 characters til late TBC and even then 1 of those was a bank char.

Quote Originally Posted by Soria View Post
    Uuh, that would suck.
    I want to level a <insert race/class here> but my 10 Slots are in use.
    ^this
    i know how you're feelin, i'm out of slots on my realm too.. i already started to level my bankalt
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Blizz actually made made a poll asking if you would pay for extra slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishimura View Post
    Blizz actually made made a poll asking if you would pay for extra slots.
    It was one question on a survey that was given only to people on the European servers. The question was recently brought up at Blizzcon and the response was, "I can sell you 10 more slots for $15 a month!" I'd love to have more, but if it ever does happen, it won't be anytime soon.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2010-11-19 at 11:29 AM. Reason: 6am grammar redundancy, blergh.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    I'd pay once for an extra slot. But noch monthly >.<
    Now I have at least 2 weeks to decide, which of my charakters has to be gone. Nice -.-

I'd pay once for an extra slot. But noch monthly >.<
    Now I have at least 2 weeks to decide, which of my charakters has to be gone. Nice -.-
    Dont think it will be monthly.

Let's say you creat a Troll Druid as your 11 char on that server and then dont pay the monthly subscribtion... You can access the Troll Druid??? actual best way is pay now and done.

Question is now then, if they make it, so you can buy unlimted char slot or only 1 :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    Dont think it will be monthly.

Let's say you creat a Troll Druid as your 11 char on that server and then dont pay the monthly subscribtion... You can access the Troll Druid??? actual best way is pay now and done.

Question is now then, if they make it, so you can buy unlimted char slot or only 1 :P
    No, no!
    I meant paying for an extra/2nd Account.

Quote Originally Posted by Direknyte View Post
    Yanno... buy the game and all the expansions for the second account as well as a second monthly subscription. Dumbasses..
    Well, assuming you're only going to make 1 of each class to actually play on your main account, the second account could just be bank alts, removing the need to pay for expansions on it. Sucks ass though because it takes an hour for all your banking needs to happen, unless you dual-box and trade.

Definitely crap though, I'd pay an extra $2 per month for an extra slot. I know it's more than a single slot is worth normally, but the convenience of it being on one account would make up for it for the first few chars.
    Last edited by cybermind; 2010-11-19 at 12:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cybermind View Post
    Well, assuming you're only going to make 1 of each class to actually play on your main account, the second account could just be bank alts, removing the need to pay for expansions on it. Sucks ass though because it takes an hour for all your banking needs to happen, unless you dual-box and trade.
    Well, I have each class.
    I also did delete my bankchar and made it UD Warrior. My bankitems are now at my own Guildbank :c
    So, today I have 10 chars, each class one time.
    But never the less, I'd really like to play a goblin/worgen from level 1 on.

Yeah, I wish they would give us more slots but the chances are very very slim. =(

Quote Originally Posted by cybermind View Post

Definitely crap though, I'd pay an extra $2 per month for an extra slot. I know it's more than a single slot is worth normally, but the convenience of it being on one account would make up for it for the first few chars.
    Yeah they need to make the battle.net account act like one account. If their response is you can get 10 more for 15/month then treat it that way. I have 3 accounts on one bnet account it blows that my BoA stuff can't be shared. It is one bnet account.

My wife has 2 and me 3 so we can multibox together.

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    Yeah they need to make the battle.net account act like one account. If their response is you can get 10 more for 15/month then treat it that way.
    That would be amazing.

In BC we got 2 more.
    No, we didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobad View Post
    I remember a poll on the official forums... It was something like "Would you pay for extra character slots?".
    this one?
    Yea, very official forum

Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post

this one?
    Yea, very official forum
    No there was an official customer service questionnaire and it was just one question of many

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xiza View Post
    ^this
    i know how you're feelin, i'm out of slots on my realm too.. i already started to level my bankalt
    I was like this, i started levelling my bank alt, and he's now 80.. I got to the stage where i had 3 "bank alts" with 5 tab guild banks each, and now they're all 80