Deleted
    Dogs, monkeys and foxes ftw!

There'll also be a heap of new bulky cats that use the cat mount model (like the ones in Winterspring). Mostly for the rare spawned cats, but Shango in Sholazar will get a tiger skin on its current bulky model.
    Also, all the darkhounds like the ones around Brill will be part of the Dog family.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    There'll also be a heap of new bulky cats that use the cat mount model (like the ones in Winterspring). Mostly for the rare spawned cats, but Shango in Sholazar will get a tiger skin on its current bulky model.
    Also, all the darkhounds like the ones around Brill will be part of the Dog family.
    The blue mage hunter hounds in Nexus and Blue Dragon areas will be a part of the Dog family too. Very cool pets.

The lion looks totally harmless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those links seems not to work atm

nvm.. go ti now

Wow .. awesome looking Lion.
    Last edited by Redwine; 2010-11-19 at 01:38 PM.

i cant wait to go into BWL after patch and go tame chromag
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Wait a minute, how can we tame a boss? Even at lvl 85, he's still counted then as a lvl 88 mob, thus untamable.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    Wait a minute, how can we tame a boss? Even at lvl 85, he's still counted then as a lvl 88 mob, thus untamable.
    No, ?? level doesn't actually mean 3 levels above you, only that the mechanics of dodge, parry, etc., are treated as if the mob is 3 levels above you. As far as the server is concerned, the mob is a level 0 creature with customized stats and a flag that says 'adapt hit rating to adjust to player level.'

And besides, if Petopia says it's tameable, than dammit, it's frickin' tameable!

10+ Year Old Account
    They've added tons and tons of new pet looks to beta in the past couple months. Basically by making creatures that couldn't be tamed before tamable.

Helboars are tamable, so are darkhounds and silithid wasps. Jormungar worms got a bunch of new colours.

Tame, Chromaggus?!

That would be interesting. Assuming he is tamable, is it even possible? Wouldn't he just instantly kill you?

Lots of new tamable creatures
    http://www.wow-petopia.com/cataclysm/newlooks.html

Almost makes me want to make a new hunter.

Omfg i just want chromagus

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Am I really the only one insane and childish enough to tame a Fire Turtle and call it Torkoal...? I am saddened.

On the other hand, I could just tame Ghostcrawler...
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrow Stilborne View Post
    Am I really the only one insane and childish enough to tame a Fire Turtle and call it Torkoal...? I am saddened.
    Thats my plan too. That or Grouch.
    Maybe Medhan will bring Alleria and Turalyon back. In Stromguard...with Atiesh... 2 years ago.

Deleted
    !!!

Spirit wolf is back?! This is a happy day :3

yeah and who would actually let you tame their lootbag...

Apparently if you count each new color or model of existing pets, along with all the new families being added, there's something like 130 new pets being added/made tameable. That's insane, it more than doubles the number of available hunter pets. I'm beginning to wonder if 25 stable slots is enough...
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Quote Originally Posted by Kellahz View Post
    !!!

Spirit wolf is back?! This is a happy day :3
    Happy day indeed!

I'm a little weirded out that they are making some of the boss bugs in AQ tameable.

25 isn't even enough slots for pre cata pets to cover all pet families. I hope the number increases.

Sadly the ones I really want still are not tamable, that being Clefthoof and Kodo.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.
    http://www.wow-petopia.com/cataclysm/newlooks.html

^^ every single new skin tamable pet
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.