Thread: XPerl + Addons

Deleted

XPerl + Addons

Hey guys I'm looking for a more sleek look to stuff, XPERL looks great.

However I really don't like my buffs not being in their original position, nor do I like where DoTs are when I have them on me. Is there anyway to have my buffs and dots where they originally were?

And do any of you suggest an even better layout than XPerl? Ty

Deleted
    Imo in Xperl you can choose where your buffs and debuffs (dots) are showing; default position or below/above your health bar.

What I would recommend is disabling all buffs/debuffs within Xperl, and use a mod like Satrina's buff Frames to place them where they were originally.

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon View Post
    What I would recommend is disabling all buffs/debuffs within Xperl, and use a mod like Satrina's buff Frames to place them where they were originally.
    why would you have another addon to handle that? There's a setting in Xperl that allows you to put your buffs back in their original spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Hey guys I'm looking for a more sleek look to stuff, XPERL looks great.

However I really don't like my buffs not being in their original position, nor do I like where DoTs are when I have them on me. Is there anyway to have my buffs and dots where they originally were?

And do any of you suggest an even better layout than XPerl? Ty
    And you can change the size of your buffs / debuffs on you, party, raid, pets etc..

Quote Originally Posted by heyiamdan View Post
    why would you have another addon to handle that? There's a setting in Xperl that allows you to put your buffs back in their original spot.
    Yes, you can do that. But for anyone who wants a little more customization or doesn't want them exactly in the default location will need another mod to handle it.

And you can change the size of your buffs / debuffs on you, party, raid, pets etc..
    Just be careful not to overdo it. The biggest mistake people make is trying to show every single buff/debuff on every single target. Try limiting your buffs/debuffs to castable/curable only, as this will save you lots of precious screen space.

well.. ok.. one person said u can change it in xperl then doesn't say how or anything, ofc you can in xperl you'd think why don't you answer the OP's question and mine as well..

where the hell is the damn thing to change the debuffs back to their original location.. thanks.