Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Oh, I understand fine why the NPC's all have to run away like the cowards they are... what I don't understand is when did mailbox's sprout leg's and join them ?!
    damn engineers and alchemists, mailing their robot legs and elixirs of life >_<

I'd say that a good solution would be, outside org/TB, spawn ports to UC and SM and whatever the alliance equivalents are

10+ Year Old Account
    was fun for 3 days.. well for our realm anyway.
    at the moment, fridaynight 20.05 (8.05PM), only 3 people are defending stormwind and all i see in trade is "omg is this never over?".

For me, compared to the WotLK introduction event, this is a really bad one. All there is to it is kill hundreds of elementals. And then kill 4 bosses. We're on the final phase (or so they say). I hope there's more to it. I really hope the shattering is tomorrow, as asked in another thread. It's getting old, after 3 days. For us anyway. Darkspear EU.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

10+ Year Old Account
    We generally defend SW and IF when people are willing to give it a go. Problem is IF seems to glitch out, either the rifts stop producing elementals or the trapped citizens become invisible, had several trapped people in IF, I went into every building, couldn't find them. I'm on Darkspear US fyi. I still need gear on 2 of my characters, problem is both are dps
    Xun naut treemma l'olath, treemma nindel vel'bolen wayc'er wun l'olath

It's more annoying than anything at this point.

Deleted
    at least the zombie one was interactive and you COULD continue buisness as usual... unlikely, but not impossible

On my server many people just idle on the bank waiting for the event to pass. Hardly anyone's still defending org, let alone TB

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the FoS from the rifts in the previous week, don't need ilvl 251 gear.

Annoying event is annoying.

Also, BRAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the wrath one way more. I did tripping the rifts 2 phases ago, defended the city once, and now i just leave town when it happens. The lag in towns makes it irritating to even be in the same zone.