Thread: The shattering

The shattering

Hey with 4.0.3a Coming out soon, bring about new race/class combo's Was wondering Will i be able to Race change my Blood elf pally to a tauren pally when the patch goes live or do i need to wait untill Cata?. Just curious cause i no you CAN make tauren pally's in patch 4.0.3a.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most likely you will be able to change your race the moment the patch goes live, however it could also be that the website will not be updated yet on patch launch and you will have to wait a bit for it to be available

They've already said that you'll need to wait until Cata's release to race change, but you can create a level 1 tauren pally as soon as the Shattering happens. Let me go find the thread.

EDIT: Here it is, for anyone who cares.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/111...6#c-1015271923
    Last edited by zelamonster; 2010-11-19 at 01:33 PM.

Deleted
    Are you sure? I remember reading somewhere, that you could actually switch to a new race (except worgen/goblin ofc) come patchday 4.0.3.a. However, I simply cannot find the blue post anymore. Just a nagging feeling, that keeps on bugging me, though possibly because I really can't wait to see my gnome priest. Finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Chewinor View Post
    Are you sure? I remember reading somewhere, that you could actually switch to a new race (except worgen/goblin ofc) come patchday 4.0.3.a. However, I simply cannot find the blue post anymore. Just a nagging feeling, that keeps on bugging me, though possibly because I really can't wait to see my gnome priest. Finally!
    Read the post I linked .

@Taggerung: Changing to the new race/class combos will also be available once Cataclysm is released on December 7th. There will be a period of time between the Shattering and the launch of Cataclysm where the new combos can be created but not changed into. As with everything, this could change.
    This was posted on the tenth, so it's more recent than anything else I know of.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot, I simply couldn't find it. We'll what's a few days, considering i wanted to play Gnome Priest since Vanilla