Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blizzard loves all their children.
    Except you...
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

Quote Originally Posted by MekzZz View Post
    OK, so mages got allot of love ? ever considert we where screwed up from the first place ?
    Second, you know this is all balanced for 85 yes ?,
    And no PvP is lame so it will never be balanced 1vs1

So your Q-Q is flawed in everyway
    So as a mage who is highly skilled it must annoy you he can killl you and your mate and guildleader in the same fight 1vs3 ?
    Game is never balanced and will never be like that, soon another will dominate its how the boat floads
    And no i also dont care about your pvp comments, cause every tried killing a prot pally or a resto druid ?.

Or wait maybe you should play a shadow priest and solo 8 people @ once
    rofl

you used the "not balanced in 1v1" arguement for some reason AND "its balanced for lvl 85" argument in the same post. Amazing. gtfo, 12 year old kid.

For the upteenmillionth time, QQ'ing about mages as they stand now is pointless. Wait til EVERYONE is at 85 and if the shit is still broken then in PvP and PvE then you can bitch your little ass off. Otherwise please just shut up already.

All the mage stuff is getting really annoying, I've always loved the class and played it since Vanilla because it's always been the most balanced that never required buffing or nerfing for the most part, so there was no roller-coaster ride like all the other classes.

the only problem i see with it, its that there is no diffrence between good or bad players, all doing pretty good in pve and pvp .

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmnia View Post

Do you realise that DK's do most damage atm in Icc25? In our guild we had a DK doing over 24k dps on rotface (the whole fight long), at Lana'thel he was at 54.5k dps (he was bitten as first and kept doing that dps til end of the fight). so stop QQ'ing about mages, a mage can maybe do 44k dps but not the whole fight and on very few occasions, a DK on the other hand has no mana issues, no downtimes because of movement (stop casting and re-casting) and such things.

Also our fury warriors do a looooooad more damage than warlocks and mages in 25er raids. WoW was and still is a MMORPG and it's not based on PvP.
    Worldoflogs proofs you pretty wrong. Perhaps you should think about replacing your casters or train them for the cataclysm ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chad warden View Post
    And if you really think you can spam any bottun on a DK and do super dps you are fucking clueless.
    I never said that!

Fact is that a DK nor a Warrior or Catdruid or Rogue have to stop a cast to move 2 meters, they all can still do good damage while moving 2 meters away/around the boss. On many fights in ICC there's a lot movement involved and about 50% of all bossfights casters have to move more then melees. For ex. Marrow'gar, Saurfang, Rotface, Prof, Lana'thel. Neither do melees need to stop a cast to switch target like in the Marrow'gar fight, they just do aoe or turn around to attack the spikes. So I'm saying a caster loses maybe 1-3 seconds upon caststop, switching target where a melee doesn't lose any time.

You apperantly never played an arcane mage. It's not that easy to not run out of mana in a saurfang fight with bloodlust, you have cooldowns on your managem and evocation and evocation = no dps for 8 seconds. Since 4.0.1 I ran out of mana on Saurfang a couple times where I had to wait for 200 mana to regen to cast another arcane blast, for about 20 seconds til my next evoc or gem was ready plus when you're down to 20% mana an evocation doesn't fill it up to 100% so you do less damage constantly, where please do DK's or Rogues or Warriors have that problem?
    Last edited by Ohmnia; 2010-11-19 at 04:05 PM.

Deleted
    Frost mage = wotlk launch ret palas.
    Everyone will roll a mage since they req 0 skill on beta.
    Inc nerfbat, just a matter of time

Blizzard are objective.

They do not favor any classes. They simply cannot if they want their final product to achieve a certain level of quality. Objectivity is something Blizzard has always had. That said, class balance and tweaking mechanics is process which requires simply two things: time and patience.
    Blizzard is aware of the fact that players aren't always satisfied, because these things are simply relative to each other. Relative to the perspective people have on their own class. Just give it time and all will be well. You mustn't take this completely seriously. It's simply a game and Blizzard is simply a company set for making money like any other company and as far as the game-play goes, it'll improve like it always has. It's a constant process evolution.

Deleted
    warlocks had their 1 button rotation (shadow bolt spam) in TBC. Got nerfed. Arcane mages still has a 1 button rotation (2 if its a long fight). 80k skill crits with arcane blast. Oh and you don't even need to keybind slow in PvP now, because Arcane blast does it for you. It's basically like frost bolt now, but much better. And the funny thing is that they DOMINATE dps meters with 33k dps with a 2 button rotation. Stupid much?

And after months of beta testing, frost mages are still OP as gods and blizz apparently thinks they are fine. You can kill anyone without any kind of skill whatsoever. And no this isn't ANY different at lvl 85. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t44inuQRfno&hd=1
    ¨
    So my question is does blizzard really want mages to dominate everything, everywhere, always no matter how much the player suck?

shadow bolt spam 1 button? gg on that... affliction rocked TBC.

after months of testing, there were barely HIGH RATED arena matches! you cant compare 1000 ratings with 2200+ ratings. You will see the difference, now stop crying about mages, if you hate it , quit or reroll, end of story.

rofl

you used the "not balanced in 1v1" arguement for some reason AND "its balanced for lvl 85" argument in the same post. Amazing. gtfo, 12 year old kid.
    This kid is angry^

I never said that!

Fact is that a DK nor a Warrior or Catdruid or Rogue have to stop a cast to move 2 meters, they all can still do good damage while moving 2 meters away/around the boss. On many fights in ICC there's a lot movement involved and about 50% of all bossfights casters have to move more then melees. For ex. Marrow'gar, Saurfang, Rotface, Prof, Lana'thel. Neither do melees need to stop a cast to switch target like in the Marrow'gar fight, they just do aoe or turn around to attack the spikes.
    So you say melees don't have to cast? no way.

Melees have to run between adds and stuff, while ranged can simply stand in one place and shoot at different places.

Deleted
    And yet you can still spam 1 button and do 15k dps on heroic bosses? As i said you need to use arcane missiles and that kind of shit on long boss fights to not go oom, but its not like you must be pro to avoid going oom. Any retard can do it.

And if you really think you can spam any bottun on a DK and do super dps you are fucking clueless.
    you can spam any button on a DK and do mediocre DPS, I never said "super DPS"

you do realise how fast you can go OOM on bosses right? if I did nothing but AB spam, I'd be OOM in about 30 seconds, less if bloodlust and AP are popped, I never said you needed to be "pro" to not go OOM, but people are saying it's a thoughtless spec are just looking at the burn phase, arcane has become a mana management spec, the more mana, the more damage we do, if we had a rotation like fire's AND we had to be careful with mana, it would become too complex, how about we have a deal? you go to a heroic boss, and spam AB and NOTHING else, we'll see how much dps you do, oh, and you need to remain in combat for at least 3 mins, 10k dps in 30 seconds may be good, but 10k burst then none over 3 minutes, let's see? :P

Deleted
    rofl

Amazing isent it ?, Go Q-Q in a corner when i faceroll you for 30mins untill you loggout
    Bakaaaaaaaa

and no it doesnot matter wich class i play cause bad players will always be bad, but its understandable for most people
    and you used the same crap like all the other tards to start a thread and actually think we care and blizzard cares what you think
    ./ignorance is a point for you sir
    Last edited by mmoc0d80c52f4a; 2010-11-19 at 04:11 PM.

Melees have to run between adds and stuff, while ranged can simply stand in one place and shoot at different places.
    Yeah sure as if you have to run so often as melee to kill an add, if in ToC, Ulduar, Naxx or Icc...

you can spam any button on a DK and do mediocre DPS, I never said "super DPS"
    In that case any class can do so. I don't know where you get the idea that DKs are faceroll. its bullshit.

Marrow'gar, Saurfang, Rotface, Prof, Lana'thel.
    Oh poor one so you actually have to deal with theory craft now. Funnily enough every of those fights still has a lot of mages at the top.

Deleted

yep, let's stand in this evil looking green rune that looks an awful lot like a DK's D&D... WTF! NOW I'M DEAD WTF HEALERS!?!

I'm guessing you play a melee character if you think we only stand around shooting stuff

http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...n_Citadel/dps/

Just an example, just the Valithra fight.
    Are you for real ? I mean how blind do you have to be to not see that this is a bug with unholy frenzy ?