Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I don't get it.... everything's OK when melee classes are easily killing caster players. "Yeah, balance is great, I can kill a mage or warlock - no problem". But increase a dmg a little, give a caster class even a sligthest chance to defent him/herself and melee classes are indignant with Blizzard:
    "OMG, I can't kill him/her just like that, WTF WOOT, they MUST be OP". Please... because we can now survive a little longer or EVEN defeat a melee class doesn't mean an OP, calm down with this QQ, ppl, seriousely.

If you can't defeat a mage and you die very quick, it means you're doing something wrong. Learn your class, try to find the best strategy, rotation. It's better option than whining that mages are OP. Personally, I think Paladins are OP. But this is only my opinion.
    Last edited by mmoc16455622d6; 2010-11-19 at 04:19 PM. Reason: More thoughts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Are you for real ? I mean how blind do you have to be to not see that this is a bug with unholy frenzy ?
    I've never heard of a bug? what is it? does it not do damage to the DK and stays up forever?

Quote Originally Posted by sithlord666 View Post
    I don't get it.... everything's OK when melee classes are easily killing caster players. "Yeah, balance is great, I can kill a mage or warlock - no problem". But increase a dmg a little, give a caster class even a sligthest chance to defent him/herself and melee classes are indignant with Blizzard:
    "OMG, I can't kill him/her just like that, WTF WOOT, they MUST be OP". Please... because we can now survive a little longer or EVEN defeat a melee class doesn't mean an OP, calm down with this QQ, ppl, seriousely.
    So you're saying frost mages aint OP?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    I've never heard of a bug? what is it? does it not do damage to the DK and stays up forever?
    You can cast in on valithria and it deals HUGE damage because it takes away a percentage of health. How else should it be even remotely possible to reach those number if you have more then 1 DD in the raid.

Deleted
    They put it on Dreamwalker and it causes damage to her, logs add that damage to the DK and thus they are ranked far above other classes/specs.

god... people on MMO champ are a bunch of clueless retards

Deleted
    ... and people wonder why there is a stereotype of DK's being idiots...

who the hell would think it's a good idea to cast something that HURTS the target, on something that needs HEALING?!?

I don't even...

Quote Originally Posted by Chad warden View Post
    Actually not knowing of that bug is ok, but it's beyond ridiculous that this other guy actually thought this was really damage ^^. After that I wasn't the surprised any more that he gets outperformed by dks.

who the hell would think it's a good idea to cast something that HURTS the target, on something that needs HEALING?!?

I don't even...
    I don't even know if you actually play wow. People do EVERYTHING to appear on worldoflogs. Do you think that affliction lock at place one on rotface actually only dealt damage to rotface ?
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2010-11-19 at 04:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't go so far as to QQ, but i do know in 4.0 mages are pretty awesome in pvp. I won't speak of level 85 till I'm there

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Quote Originally Posted by sithlord666 View Post

Do you even pvp as a mage? or do you get ganked while farming in your pve gear?

If you did pvp you should know Frost is the complete anti melee spec..

Deleted
    yep, now I KNOW you're a troll

insulting someone because they aren't aware of a bug that any sane person would never take advantage of, classy.

very very angry kid^

the dmg-increasing arcane blast buff has already been nerfed in the beta (20% -> 10% per stack, which is a 50% nerf). if that will not be enough, blizzard will take further steps. and warlocks right now do the same or even more damage than mages if the fight is longer than 30 seconds (which every "true" fight is - heroic instances are a joke for over a year now..).

and for your info, most of the time in the WOTLK endgame, melee classes like rogues and warriors were "numero uno". as it was late classic. as it was late BC. hunters and <insert nearly all other DPS classes here> had their "glory moments" here and there, too. and for your "melee is harder to play" part: in WOTLK it is ridiculously easy to play as melee, because only the casters have to move "out of fire". melees cand stand and nuke most of the time.

so - what's your point? oops, you don't seem to have one that makes sense..

I don't even...
    To score high numbers on world of logs of course? You sir, are the idiot here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kragragh View Post
    "do blizzard absolutely LOVE mages"

OK, let's just run with this whole post. Do you think Blizzards wants "mages to dominate everything, everywhere always no matter how much the player suck"? I would assume, with all the work and time they put into class balancing, the answer is, no they don't.

Now, do you think they're aware of what's going on with mages right now? Of course, because they're the ultimate data collectors for their own game. You're not going to show them some YouTube link and they go, "OMG we had NO IDEA this was happening!"

So, maybe the question isn't do they "absolutely" love them - maybe they're unbalanced right now.
    This 1,000 times over

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcane "dominating" charts? As if. I'm playing Fire, and I blow every other mage out of the water.
    Level 85 Illithid Mage.

And yet you can still spam 1 button and do 15k dps on heroic bosses?
    1st prize for worthless argument

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancowski View Post
    Do you even pvp as a mage? or do you get ganked while farming in your pve gear?

If you did pvp you should know Frost is the complete anti melee spec..
    OFC I do, man. But I hardly see any mage on bg who isn't being killed by a melee, even 1v1, seriousely. Maybe I have a bad luck with seeing such ppl. And don't insult me, pls. Kkthxbye

Deleted
    To score high numbers on world of logs of course? You sir, are the idiot here.
    you think I'm an idiot for trying to actually complete an encounter by doing my job instead of abusing a glitch to increase my e-peen size, a glitch that actually HURTS THE REST OF THE GROUP, I hope I never run into you in any groups...

also, I never called you an idiot, in fact, in none of my posts have I actually insulted you, you have constantly replied with hostility to ALL posts I've made, yes, you are definitely a troll
    Last edited by mmoc41ce4810a1; 2010-11-19 at 04:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would Blizzard love Mages over other. Some people said Blizzard loved Paladins. Other said the love Death Knight's more. This is just stupid. If Blizzard did love Mages more than other classes the other classes wouldn't have even been introduced