Theorycrafting for fire mages!

For all of you fire mages out there on the top tier raiding level, what percent of self buffed crit do you shoot for before you stop gemming/reforging your gear to crit and promote more of those resources to haste at lvl 80? Thanks in advance guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Crit has the highest EP on level 80, save haste breakpoints for additional LB ticks. 30.75% haste is the only one we have to worry about. List goes as follows:

haste (30.75%) > crit > haste > mastery

I am not good at magi at al, lmy best mage have bad gear and I'm just playing fire for the lulz.

Isn't it that you should be over 15% haste and then go all out crit, but if you can reach 30.75% haste you should do so?
    So if you can't reach reach 30.75% haste, crit > haste
    If you can reach 30.75% haste, then haste untill 30.75% > Crit, after that it goes back to Crit > haste?
    Last edited by eErike; 2010-11-19 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Them numbers be trolling me :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    I am not good at magi at al, lmy best mage have bad gear and I'm just playing fire for the lulz.

Isn't it that you should be over 15% haste and then go all out crit, but if you can reach 30.75% haste you should do so?
    So if you can't reach reach 30.75% haste, crit > haste
    If you can reach 30.75% haste, then haste untill 30.75% > Crit, after that it goes back to Crit > haste?
    That's correct. That is also what I wrote in my post.

Oh, okey, sorry, my english isn't the best :>