Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cool Will my eyes fall out?

I bought 2x of these 46 inch 1080p tv's the other day. 1 for the living room and 1 for my Computer ( also to watch tv on ).

Anywho, My account time ran up yesterday and I didn't have time to log on yet due to work and setting them up. However,
    I did play bad company 2 and I feel like I need to re-enlist again.

My question is; When I log on Wow after I buy Cata, Will my eyes fall out? Will I want to dress up as a character that I play? And which will look sexier? Mage or Kitty.

Your eyes will not fall out. They may explode in their sockets you should only play with one eye open at a time until you are sure it's OK.

Video is a Palit GTS450. Main display is a 24" full HD TV. Secondary display is an ACER 19" lcd at 1440x900.

maybe from sitting that close to a 42 inch tv.....i cannot see how one could be effective that close to a screen that big. Isn't it hard to keep track of the whole screen without actually moving your head?
    Personal Rig: AMD FX-8350 / Gigabyte Windforce G1-GAMING GTX 980 / 8-GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600Mhz / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 540 / NZXT Kraken x60

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    The US Navy called, they want their P-3C Orion engine back.

Yeah, I would think you would have neck problems before you had eye problems. xD
    red panda red panda red panda!

Hang it on the wall and move your desk back sounds like a good idea to me. Also how many times have you kicked your power strip and restarted your PC and how do you fit your feet under that desk with the Sub woofer underneath I would go crazy. Nice monitor though might want to distance yourself a little from it I think it would look better.

Deleted
    What? If you want to get a 46" monitor, then at least get one with a proper resolution. 1080p must look HUGE on that size :x

lol. Actually I have a lot of leg room. It's 1920x1080 lol. I do have to move my head sometimes but at least I know my neck still works.

Never kicked the power strip yet. And the Navy will never get their twin turbo jet engines back!

you sir do not have WoW on your desktop
    Personal Rig: AMD FX-8350 / Gigabyte Windforce G1-GAMING GTX 980 / 8-GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600Mhz / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 540 / NZXT Kraken x60

Are those donuts on the plate? If so I can has the glazed one?

I've been playing on a 40" Samsung LCD TV for 2+ years (going to switch to a LED at some point). I can tell you at first you do move your head a lot, but after a while you adjust and solely move your eyes. For people who do not play on that size of screen they have to adjust. My girlfriend does not like to play on my screen for that very reason. She is not used to it. But I'll tell you what, I will never go back to playing on anything smaller.
    Our bodies are prisons for our souls. Our skin and blood, the iron bars of confinement. But fear not. All flesh decays. Death turns all to ash. And thus, death frees every soul. -Grand Inquisitor Silecio

hey i have the same cup. you gunna finish that drink?

lmao. wow is on my desktop. I put all my game shortcuts in a folder so my desktop isn't so cluttered. And I had 2 powdered and 2 cinnamon. My drink is just water.

My eyes are slowly adjusting. And its like having a second space heater for these cold Michigan winter months..

Jesus, that desktop looks like a mini jet engine. It's hard to imagine what would need that much cooling. The room, maybe? XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Since no one else answered your question, I will.

Answer: Mage.

Kitty is super sexy to start, but variety is the spice of life. Changing gear is much sexier than changing fur color, especially when there's only a couple of good colors to start with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Get a bigger desk.

Deleted
    Yes your eyes will fall out. Also you will go blind if you fap.

Yep, alot of shit can cause you to go visually impaired.

10+ Year Old Account
    What on earth is that case, where did you get it? Jesus that intake fan must be like 200mm....

But on a more serious note, sitting that close to a 46" TV (at the wost) is going to fuck up your eyes and give you a headache.
    I recommend spending a few bucks on a larger desk...I mean if you're gonna have an expensive gaming rig and a 46" screen, you can't have that sorry excuse of a desk (your PC is almost falling off the edge), your setup deserves better than that -_-
    Invest in a nice corner-desk, that should give plenty of room for the TV, keyboard, food, drinks, etc. Or pull your desk away from the wall and put that TV on top of something tall.

Leveling from 80-85 should be a comfortable experience, not a cramped one.

Also, kitteh.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2010-11-20 at 10:09 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    I recently looked up information about your eyes in relation to your monitor.

I have a 24 inch LED Monitor, and I should sit atleast 50-60 cm, around 20 inches away.
    So given that huge screen of yours, you better sit quite a bit away from it.

Ew Michigan?!?!? im so sorry. 50DKP minus. But anyways that case is an Xclio A380. I almost bought that for my first PC build but decided with the original NZXT Guardian which i cannot find another one of.

I read four reviews of that case and all four said the fans died after 2-3 months both front and side. Hope you don't have those problems.