Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Will play my Female Nelf, Protection, as always. Such sweet animations!

Femaile Belfs have small tiny weapons. Biggest and meanest looking is Tauren. Orc ownsface, and the rest just dont look as good for a warrior. Dont Blood Elf

10+ Year Old Account
    I play a human warrior, I thought of switching to belf because their racial is a make or break for taking down healers and they're better from my experience, but although allies suck where I am I prefer fast queues into the fight rather than dicking around for 10minutes to get into a battle you -might- win. Hell its not even about winning as much as its about having a longer battle that isn't a mass zerg of retards and a plethora of holy pallys and starfall backpeddling fatkins.

Deleted
    My main warrior started as a tauren 3 years ago, then went undead and finally became an orc. Will be race changing to goblin when cata hits :>. My alt warrior is a gnome and will stay that way ^^.

Orc. Haven't decided male or female yet, i love both

Deleted
    Man tastes do differ, beauty and sexy are not in my book. Worgen dude, male worgen... my dwarf warr will become one. Beauty has nothing to do with the front line fighters. They're covered in scars, teeth tusks horns tentacles are missing but they kick some major ass and have no time for the mirror.

Stick to what you know, night elves look awesome and trust me I've been horde on your realm its not a nice place The guilds are horrible to apply too as they're all full.
    Its low pop but Long ques..
    Just not nice.

I play Horde, but I plan to have a worgen warrior alt on another server. I think I'm pretty good at most classes, but I never really got the hang of warrioring. I want to change that!

Imagine that, another alliance kid (NE no less) rerolling blood elf. You're about 4 years behind. And we still don't want you.

Devlin1991: Imagine that, another forum troll (shame really) making blood elf digs .You're about 4 years behind. And we still don't want you.
    Last edited by Devlin1991; 2010-11-22 at 12:12 AM.

Already have an orc warrior, so I do not plan on wasting $$$ for faction or race change.

If you wanna go for looks, then sure, go ahead and pick BE... but you will be laughed at by serious raiders if there are any on your server.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Deleted
    I had a female Blood Elf tankadin in TBC.
    Watching twiggy tank those beefy orcs in heroic Shattered Halls was ridiculous. The animations look daft. All armour and weapons are tiny on them. I think I'd rather tank with a gnome, and we all know how silly that is.
    I ended up levelling fishing and cooking just so I had an ample supply of Deviate Fish. I paid for a sex change as soon as they were implemented.
    They simply will not look good as warriors. I'm sorry!

But feel free to roll one and make warriors everywhere feel less badass!

10+ Year Old Account
    just quietly representing draeni warriors in this thread

love the +1% hit and a self heal based on my AP? show some love people!

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    ...wat.
    Except that Orcs are definitely the best Fury Warriors in the game. Tauren have nothing for DPS increase. Tauren make the best tanks, sure. But Orcs are definitely the best dps warrior race.
    I think Worgen will be a pretty close match to Orc as far as racials are concerned. I will be race changing my fury warrior alt to Worgen. gotta love the 1% damage increase!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorityMe View Post
    gotta love the 1% damage increase!
    Which is now 1% crit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Targo View Post
    Which is now 1% crit.
    And according to EJ math, it is almost exactly a one percent dps increase for warriors and DKs......so even though the tool tip has changed, for warriors the results are the same!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in the same situation as you not long ago, played human warrior from the day I made it, and ally since the day I bought the game, but after some time my friends talked me into going horde for making a friend raiding guild there, well back to topic.
    I've ended up making a female orc warrior, since they have the same body structure as human more or less, sometimes I don't think about I've went horde (playing with show head atm, might chance if I removed it)