Poll: PvP Alliance Rogue Race

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question Current favored Alliance PvP Rogue Race?

Good afternoon

I am an altaholic. Figured I should start with that.

Rerolling an Alliance rogue for PvP *not just Arena* purposes. I have pretty much scratched human off the list due to the changes to perception but have included them in the poll for voters sake. I was considering Dwarf or Nelf. Please don't assume I haven't done any research. My research is complete, the tail end of it requires your thoughts.

Thank you ahead of time for your thoughts and participation.
    Last edited by Phenetix; 2010-11-19 at 11:06 PM.

human. i use human, the extra trinket slot is useful even with the cooldown being set back. if not u can still use the trinket its not a big deal.
    dwarfs (i dont recall) have any useful racials for rogues.
    NEs are my second choice because of that extra stealth thing, the dodge is okay i suppose but really id go with humans. even without perception i consider them one of the best for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post
    human. i use human, the extra trinket slot is useful even with the cooldown being set back. if not u can still use the trinket its not a big deal.
    dwarfs (i dont recall) have any useful racials for rogues.
    NEs are my second choice because of that extra stealth thing, the dodge is okay i suppose but really id go with humans. even without perception i consider them one of the best for pvp
    Stone form removes bleeds its epic vs ferals and warriors..

Quote Originally Posted by nyoh View Post
    Stone form removes bleeds its epic vs ferals and warriors..
    Exactly. Making them extremely viable in my eyes. Thank you to you both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome.

Dwarf or Gnome.
    Escape artist is REALLY useful vs mages/shamans and everyone else who can kite you around
    Stoneform is good vs warr or feral but i would totaly go with escape artist, its awesome (from own experience)
    Once you go gnome you never leave home!
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

Quote Originally Posted by Tropos View Post
    Dwarf or Gnome.
    Escape artist is REALLY useful vs mages/shamans and everyone else who can kite you around
    Stoneform is good vs warr or feral but i would totaly go with escape artist, its awesome (from own experience)
    Once you go gnome you never leave home!
    I can't roll Gnome then. I have various things to do this evening. Thank you for your contribution.

Gnomes are the superior race for rogues.

Escape Artist plus you give horde baddie clickers a really difficult time.

I should mention that what I really enjoy is smashing healers & overall changing the tide of battle by neutralizing important figures. In a BG, I will very rarely attempt to attack/kill anyone who isn't being productive. I'm trying to win.

Did I mention that I enjoy harassing heals? I do.

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    Gnomes are the superior race for rogues.

Escape Artist plus you give horde baddie clickers a really difficult time.
    I wouldn't count on the clickers to ensure my good performance. Thank you sir for your time. Gnomes are just so damn... ugly. I have an 80 Gnome Warrior.

GNOME > everything. Escape Artist > other alliance racials. Gnomes = hilarious. Besides horde seem to hate gnomes , and everyone hates rogues, so getting killed by a gnome rogue must piss them off most of all! GNOMES FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Finn mac cool View Post
    GNOME > everything. Escape Artist > other alliance racials. Gnomes = hilarious. Besides horde seem to hate gnomes , and everyone hates rogues, so getting killed by a gnome rogue must piss them off most of all! GNOMES FTW
    Sir, if I didn't know better I would think you were trying to make a target out of me :P Thank you for your contribution

3min insignia
    versus
    shadowmeld/quickness/(nature resistance)
    versus
    stoneform/(frost resistance)
    versus
    escape artist/(arcane(restistance).

gnomes, humans and dwarf also comes with some +expertise on sword, mace or daggers (depends on class).

having a nightelf rogue on my own, though i despite pvping as alliance (WHO THE HELL WANTS TO KILL HORDE? ), shadowmeld and quickness are really nice racial abilities.
    stone form is also very, very nice indeed (my pvp priest is currently dwarf) since it allows me to remove nasty poison and bleed effects, which i can't remove with spells and gives me a neat armor buff.
    my bankalt (currently level 70 because i'm out of char slots :| ) is a gnome mage and escape artist is sometimes really useful, especially with blink on cd.
    last but not least, humans. well.. my lock and dk are humans and sometimes i forget about my 3min insignia :/
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Thank you sir for you're time.

Quote Originally Posted by xiza View Post
    3min insignia
    versus
    shadowmeld/quickness/(nature resistance)
    versus
    stoneform/(frost resistance)
    versus
    escape artist/(arcane(restistance).

gnomes, humans and dwarf also comes with some +expertise on sword, mace or daggers (depends on class).

having a nightelf rogue on my own, though i despite pvping as alliance (WHO THE HELL WANTS TO KILL HORDE? ), shadowmeld and quickness are really nice racial abilities.
    stone form is also very, very nice indeed (my pvp priest is currently dwarf) since it allows me to remove nasty poison and bleed effects, which i can't remove with spells and gives me a neat armor buff.
    my bankalt (currently level 70 because i'm out of char slots :| ) is a gnome mage and escape artist is sometimes really useful, especially with blink on cd.
    last but not least, humans. well.. my lock and dk are humans and sometimes i forget about my 3min insignia :/

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes>Human because Escape Artist doesnt share CD with PvP trinkets
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    Gnomes>Human because Escape Artist doesnt share CD with PvP trinkets
    I have read this elsewhere as well. Most def an advantage when it comes to PvP. Thank you sir

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome for sure. Then Worgen. I picked Dwarf because for some reason you didn't put down the two best Alliance classes.

Quote Originally Posted by lawlpoo View Post
    Gnome for sure. Then Worgen. I picked Dwarf because for some reason you didn't put down the two best Alliance classes.
    Worgen isn't an option, I think that was obvious here. I didn't include Gnome because I wasn't really counting them in. Thanks anyhow

Deleted
    If not so hardcore PvP´er: Gnome
    Hardcore: Human, Dwarf and Nelf
    But since you´re scrapping humans, nelves and dwarfs are left.
    You say you just wann aplay bg, I´d personally take the Nelf female because dwarfs are hideous.
    But it´s all a matter of taste between racials and looks.

Deleted
    There are only 2 options in your poll. Dwarves look like shit.

Draenei/Orc

just ask Garona what she thinks.

But seriously, assign a number to each one and roll a die? dice? idk, don't lean on racials.