Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitcher View Post
    It depends on particular fight mechanics, really. Having to spread out is a lot easier for a 10 man group but getting through a dps race is easier for a 25 because they have more room for people to be carried.
    While it is easier to spread out with a 10 man the only encounter I see that having an advantage on is Maloriak with the room being so small. All other encounters have enormous rooms, even for 25 man (think of Sapphiron's room).

Because 25 mans are all the matters?

All the top guilds have already said they are only ranking world ranks by 25 man raids. So why are we still talking about this?

Ive been looking for a guild who will be raiding 25's in cata cant get one..

25s is real raiding 10 mans feel like doing "raids" on brs in vanilla, cool but not real raiding. Almost all the "good" raiding guilds i know will keep 25s their main raiding. Also 10s if you are doing bleeding edge progression suffer much more on roster and bench, it is normally quite easy to keep 30 raiders in a 25 man happy but decidedly more difficult to keep 13 happy in 10 mans.

Deleted
    Simple answer is - because they want to.

It's not harder than that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Atlass- View Post
    Believe it or not, some people enjoy 25 man raids. Myself not being one of them, but I know several guilds on my server that like the logistics and challenge that come with the 25's.
    I`m one of those people that enjoy the 25 man raids. Unfortunately I'm not in what you can call a "hardcore" raiding guild and, considering that people did not have the will, time or they were lacking skills, l was not able to clear the whole content in 25 man.
    I tend to be loyal even if the odds are against so I found myself "stuck" on LK 25 HC for some time.
    Why lie, I was glad when I got 9 people - from the same guild, of course - and go get the 10 man kill.
    Wasn't as "sweet" as the 25 man, I'm sure, would've been but was OK, at least i reached the "end".
    That's how I see 10 man raids.
    A sour / bitter victory it was tho. ^^

To clarify something, you don't really get more gear, since it's the same amount of loot per person(at least on normal mode).

In addition, if you're able to clear everything, you'll actually cap VP through 25 mans, while 10 mans will cap it with 3 heroic dailies in addition to clearing everything.

Why do people feel the need to put down 10 man raids? Sorry I can't afford a computer that can handle 25s. Sorry that I enjoy raiding with my close friends. Sorry that I pay $15 a month to chose which one i want to do. The people who hate 10 mans are people who do 10s in 25 heroic gear. Both 10 and 25 are fun, people just have this superiority complex that if it took more people it must be harder. Did you all forget that 10 man Icc was tuned for people who had 10 man normal toc gear to enter and yet people in their 258 gear still had trouble until the buff came out? In cata 10 and 25 will be on a more even playing field because they will be tuned for the same gear. I understand people enjoy 25s but don't put down people who prefer 10s. It's a game, and I prefer something that you don't, it doesn't make me wrong.

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 07:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by noobphobia View Post
    Because 25 mans are all the matters?

All the top guilds have already said they are only ranking world ranks by 25 man raids. So why are we still talking about this?
    Oh yeah, completely forgot world rank is all that matters, and here I wanted to raid and progress to have fun...

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 07:43 AM ----------

I would like to ask that this thread be locked.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.