Poll: Best looking Legendary so far??

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    /fixed

Why did someone say atiesh? That thing looks like a stick...

shadowmourne itself doesnt look that great, but when you get 7+ soulfragments it looks mental
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Warglaives

Warglaives, Thori'dal, Thunderfury and Atiesh all look great. Sulfuras looks boring in my opinion, the healing mace ugly and shadowmourne is just used by too many people. And even if it wasn't, sm isn't really legendary looking.

I really expected the legendaries of wotlk to be frostmourne and ashbringer, oh well.

Well some legendary weps are cool but nothing beats the paladin Judgment set + Sulfuras

Poor Thori'dal, not even a mention by any of the posters so far. yeah the bow was boring. Warglaive all the way, damn elusive left glaive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Thunderfury, and it looks awesome on my lock xD

Voted warglaive. The assumption here is that you have both of them for the crossed blades on your back and Executioner or Mongoose enchanted on them.

Sadly, Thori'dal isn't even the best looking bow in Sunwell Plateau. [Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas] has a superior graphic.

Atiesh is nothing more than a stick with a ribbon like a previous poster said.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Deleted
    Thunderfury hands down!

10+ Year Old Account
    Warglaives are the only ones that were recognizable for me. The others look epic...but you don't see them and go, "Oh, I recognize where those came from in lore!"
    Nothing like a legendary equipped to wave a flag at everyone in Battlegrounds to chase you down. XD

Project Troll Roll | Signature Requests: Open

10+ Year Old Account
    Warglaives ftw!

Deleted
    Thunderfury followed by the warglaives, while the model of sulfuras looks great it is waaaaay too tiny for a 2 hander legendary.

And there are green staves in the game, looking better then atiesh! No wonder they removed it to hide their shame.

Warglaives, hands down. Though they would look just as cool without the spooky green fel-energy.

Thunderfury by far.

Had they kept the models for the warglaives that were used in warcraft 3 then they would be better imo. panda faces ftw!

Deleted
    Warglaives by a very long way, then Thunderfury... None of the rest look particularly special. I like the way Atiesh looks, but it doesn't really scream 'Legendary' like the glaives and Thunderfury do.

Shadowmourne being the biggest letdown in my opinion, not least because it looks almost exactly like an incredibly common level 264 weapon. That said, the animation is pretty cool. Sulfuras is also pretty boring, I don't really see how it looks any more interesting than most other raid weapons.

shadowmourne hardly looked like a legendary tbh , weapons like ashkandi , corrupted ashbringer and armageddon look more like legendaries .

the warglavies however are the best legendaries ever

Its which legendary looks the best not legendarys such as war glavies... still want to argue? warglaives is a reused model... THERES TWO. Thunderfury is by far the best legendary, I prefer the ZG fist weapon set over glaives... at lest its proc turns you into a bad ass tiger. After thunderfury i'd say Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury due to the looks.... if only lolmourne wasn't a plain weapon similair to a few other models i would have picked it due to the proc. I like the flying souls as you collect fragments.