Poll: Best looking Legendary so far??

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Warglaives or Thunderfury. Only part of Shadowmourne that was good looking was the proc (swirling ghost souls thingy).
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

Sad to see Warglaives winning here. The least legendary legendaries of the bunch because they just dropped, nothing legendary involved in obtaining them, just another drop from a boss. I would say it's a bunch of Wrathbabies voting but Wrath actually had legendaries you had to craft so I don't know where all these people came from with the idea that Warglaives are the best.

GG

My vote goes to TF and Hand of Rag, true legendaries.

Val'Anyr was the most badass in this expansion, imo.

Otherwise Warglaives/Thori'Dal.

Deleted
    Warglaives, the most unique...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RTLC View Post
    Sad to see Warglaives winning here. The least legendary legendaries of the bunch because they just dropped, nothing legendary involved in obtaining them, just another drop from a boss. I would say it's a bunch of Wrathbabies voting but Wrath actually had legendaries you had to craft so I don't know where all these people came from with the idea that Warglaives are the best.

GG

My vote goes to TF and Hand of Rag, true legendaries.
    We are talking about looks, not availability.

And definitely warglaives. You can see them clearly, belong to one of the biggest lore figures and just screamed /inspect back in TBC since T6 Content before 2.4 was hard to access, let alone defeat the lastt boss.

Sulfuras for sure... It has an amazing model (still IMO), not to mention it was the original skillmourne.

We are talking about looks, not availability.
    Oh I see now my bad.

I guess I would vote Glaives then too, TF and Rag close second. Back in Vanilla when they were relevant those weapons were amazing.

Thori'dal. Its more detailed and impressive looking than any other weapon of any class in the game. The detail work is incredible.

Its not gaudy, its just sexy.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Deleted
    Thunderfury followed very closely by Warglaives.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akando View Post
    Gonna have to go with the warglaives there. They simply scream "Legendary" way more than any other legendary ingame for me.
    I agree

Deleted
    Have to go with Shadowmourne. One of the best looking weapons in the game.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Val'anyr, so pretty and OP!

Deleted
    Atiesh @ Shade of Aran.
    Thunderfury overall though.
    Warglieves set look pretty awesome aswell however.

EDIT:

As alot of posters have already said, back in Vanilla Sulfuras was really feared. I was a high warlord mage back then and the weapon with the right class just raped.
    Cool old-skool video of it in use below.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0695329737917#
    Last edited by mmoce57f01635a; 2010-11-20 at 12:43 AM.

Atiesh follows the lore more strictly than anything else. It's exactly how it's supposed to look. And the raven animation is the best of any legendary.

I voted for the Warglaves on strictly the quality of the model of the weapon.

As an owner of Shadowmourne, I'd have to say that with the soul fragment buff stacked to 7+, the aura of souls VISUALLY puts it ahead of everything. But since that's not always up that's why I voted for the 'Glaves (although, I eagerly hunt out any and all critters to keep the aura up as much as possible).
    Last edited by Heck; 2010-11-20 at 01:01 AM.

The Warglaives by far are the best looking, especially with mongoose enchants on them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Atiesh follows the lore more strictly than anything else. It's exactly how it's supposed to look. And the raven animation is the best of any legendary.
    This is very true, to be fair. Alot of people say it looks boring, plain so on and so forth. I, for one, think it looks beautiful as gets. The raven animation just makes it insanely good.

Hence me voting for Atiesh. It's really well deserved, whatever people may think/say.

thunderfury.. also... who vores on shadowmourne o.o? rly...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Hardened Elementium Bar is by far the best.

Along with TF.

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed. "

10+ Year Old Account
    No option for Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal

I'm a sad panda