Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Fuck yeah Virtual Reality on WoW2

10+ Year Old Account
    Are any of us here psychics? Do any of us possess crystal balls and foresee the future?
    All these 'predict the future' threads are so very, very utterly pointless.

In 10 years i wont be playing...still, i dont think we have gotten new playermodels even then

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Are any of us here psychics? Do any of us possess crystal balls and foresee the future?
    Why is it so bad to wonder? I didn't realize it was so pointless to have an imagination and guess what will happen next. Sheesh, who pissed in your kool-aid?

Quote Originally Posted by itsyannick View Post
    we'll be killing a yet unknown dark force in 3d
    and please not wii style, just gimmi a damn hologram sword and shield right in my hands as well then
    please, I dont want this gameplay on my wow, that wouldn be a mmorpg anymore
    take it to wow2 or gow(Galaxy Of Warcraft)

This is kinda off topic but have they confirmed another expansion AFTER Cata?

On topic: I agree that a wii/kinect style implement will just make players quit, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    This is kinda off topic but have they confirmed another expansion AFTER Cata?

On topic: I agree that a wii/kinect style implement will just make players quit, lol.
    Some dutch news paper did. I ain't dutch.. and dunno where to find it. But if anyone finds it... link plox? :P

Deleted
    Flying mounts will have realistic physics.

I called it first!

Quote Originally Posted by Graograman View Post
    ...so I can think of playing also WoW in 3D.
    They actually added this about a year ago. If you have the Nvidia glasses, 120HZ monitor and a good system, you can run it in 3D.
    It's no Toy Story 3 quality, but it's still pretty good 3D.

More straight to the point on topic, I struggle to see them pushing the game much further. I mean they could update texture details, player models and the suchlike, but there is an extent to which they can push the game engine. Plus, WoW probably won't exist in 10 years - or at least not with 'new' content. It runs 2 year cycles in expansions, and at +5 levels per expansion, and stopping at 100, it has 'till about 8 years left of gameplay, depending on how long they make the last expansion.

Also, if technology does advance faster, and they start to loose subscribers due to the technology involved, they may aim to roll out their almighty next big Blizz MMORPG before we hit lvl100.

---------- Post added 2010-11-20 at 01:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I wouldn't say pointless. They are a good read, and it's nice to think where it could possibly go, and hear peoples opinions on what they want to see in the future. That's the fun of Forums isn't it?
    Last edited by Snide; 2010-11-20 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Spelling errors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I love BGs like a fucking awesome person loves fucking fighter jets, holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    I'm personally disappointed that for a game called World of Warcraft there is a distinct lack of sailing interactivity. There's two types of seaworthy vessels right there in the game's name, but the various ships all take predetermined paths or don't move at all!

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure that in 10 years they will have made much more realistic gaming, and tbh i could see alot of people getting waaaay to involved in the game they will have mental breakdowns =P
    Or go out and smash up a bus or train thinking its a gigantic dragon beast with huge glowing eyes and smokey arse ^^