nice damage (addon)

This was one of my favourite addons for wow it just made my big crits look sexier, but now in 4.0.1 it doesn't work (yes out of date addons are enabled and i've tried deleting and redownloading it/updating it with curse client) and the standard blizz damage font is boring. I know others that have the same problem. Does anyone know a fix for this or any addons that are similar?
    Here's the addon.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...amagefont.html

Thanks!
    STFU and kill shit.

Deleted
    I have no problem at all with it, and I've used the same installation right since 3.1.

Clarify your issue please, checked the .toc file?

Honestly any damage mod has changable fonts. you can even add your own in the folder usually.

seems to be all your looking for. try MSBT or SCT. etc.

I've tried loads of different things and it's still not working for me I don't know what's up with it :\
    STFU and kill shit.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Finalwish, it's not a damage mod. It's a font changer mod - it changes the font used by the built-in Blizzard FCT, which is able to do things that no addon can do.

Does anyone know if this mod exists/still exist for Cataclysm? I can't find it no longer to download.

Check out Fonter Super. It's a font addon that allows you to change the fonts for pretty much everything in the game.

Deleted
    You can actually change fonts custom by making a folder in the WoW directory named "Fonts", and in the folder naming 4 custom fonts..

FRIZQT__.ttf (the main UI font: NPCs names; buffs, etc)
    ARIALN.ttf (the normal number font)
    skurri.ttf (the 'huge' number font)
    MORPHEUS.ttf (Mail, Quest Log font)

Make sure you have them in .ttf format or it won't work

If you then want to change back just delete the folder

I am having trouble as well getting the addon to work. Could someone walk me through it?

Deleted
    I just downloaded it to test it out, see if it works as the coding looked sound, and it works fine. Make sure you have "Load out of date addons" ticked in the AddOns window when you click the "AddOns" button in the bottom-left corner of the character screen (to the guy above this post, obviously the OP has done this). Not really sure what else to suggest.